Anyone who does this without acknowledging the devil is a fucking poser...

Anyone who does this without acknowledging the devil is a fucking poser. This does not mean I am 44 years old and I have a tramp stamp. This means we worship the devil or acknowledge hurting people. Fuck.

Attached: female-hand-showing-rock-n-roll-sign-giving-devil-horns-gesture-female-hand-showing-rock-n-roll-sign-giving-devil-145328286.jpg (800x800, 29.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loudwire
youtube.com/watch?v=-u-HCHCuHMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no that's an Italian blessing pioneered by dio

I have given up on interpreting hand signs or hand shakes.

Poser here, fuck your bullshit, I just like Korn.

loudwire com/geezer-butler-claims-showed-ronnie-james-dio-devil-horns-gesture/

Korn is for faggots who like to feel gay or like shit.

>Links to Loudwire
>Calls user a poser
No self awareness

This has nothing to do with loudwire actual fucking retard, it is something Geezer Butler actually said.

Okay? But like, who cares about a sign drunk 50 year olds throw up at Metallica shows while they act like they can still get their dick hard?

Metallica deserves it for actually being pro-satan. Christians probably care, but also metal fans might care.

Metallica deserved to rot in hell for being anti-Napster.
Never Forget
Never Forgive.

>For trying to make a lot money Metallica deserves to go to hell
youtube.com/watch?v=-u-HCHCuHMg
Whatever absolute pussy poser gigantic faggot.

>Literal fucking sellouts stomping on muh internet
Fucking boomer fucks, fuck you, you're not metal.

Metallica is much better than us both.

>Christians probably care
The only Christians that still care are like my 80 year old demented grandmother.
>metal fans might care
The only metal fans that care are teenagers who discovered metal last week and go on about Metallica vs Megadeth 30 years after that feud had any relevance.

You realize new satanic music and live performances still exist all the time, right? You probably don't, you probably wanna go get married or some shit.

Attached: immolation_acts-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 180.29K)

I actually wish you were right, but the only people who believe in Satan are Christians with learning disabilities.

Tell me who the real satan?

Attached: 93230910-1CFF-4F06-8253-E7B2F63D3FC1.jpg (750x1092, 550.4K)

Belief in satanic shit is usually more of a philosophy when it comes to metal.

I see your point but in no world do I think metallica or megadeth qualify as satanic. Slayer, Morbid Angel, Venom, Bathory are the originals of truly satanic metal.

God.

Metallica is definitely fundamentally about dark fantasy shit, but those guys were no less ruthless than many of their peers. Obviously there are way worse people in metal, though.

>who like to feel gay
Only a religious zealot with repressed homosexual urges would say that.

Korn is clearly about angst and self hate if not literally getting molested.

Wow, that's crazy

>You realize new satanic music and live performances still exist all the time, right?
Yeah, I buy it and I go to shows. Gigabased album btw.
>You probably don't, you probably wanna go get married or some shit.
No I do someday. Last girlfriend played me hard though so I'm flying solo for a while. Not sure what that has to do with listening to metal though.

Nah literally Christians missionary are all hypocrites

i give this as much credence as i do naruto hand signs: made up bullshit
>the statue of moloch doesnt even make this gesture
basically youre retarded, but we already knew that because you worship your own predator (that you made up lol)

Laveyian satanism began as a massive troll that utilized adversarial concepts and images to shock society. The media got obsessed in the Satanic Panic in the 70's and started spreading disinformation. But if you read Lavey's 11 Satanic Laws they roundly object those stereotypes:

Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

Do not harm little children.

Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

why so salty chinaman? somebody hurt you?

Anton Lavey is a god-tier con-artist. Laveyan satanism is for literal bitches and actual girls, and is completely irrelevant.

I personally worshipping hurting people, and the self.
>Do not harm little children etc
Haha posers.

Based. Like i said, a massive troll who preyed on the weak-minded and became famous and wealthy as a result.

Submit your soul to Him, ye faithless, ye dead who yet live, ye aberrant scions of lust. He is risen from the midden of feculent shit and frozen magma to accept ye.

He feels good but also looks amazing. True power does not appraise such qualities, except for here on earth.