Be me

>be me
>can’t enjoy blowjobs
because i’m constantly wondering how tiring or how much of a chore it must be for the girl

what do?

Attached: 5A09B4F7-E755-45F8-8195-93F0EECF74C6.jpg (960x1280, 177.39K)

you're a pussy lol thats the point

what do

same

Can't help you mate. Part of the enjoyment for me is the fact I know she's not enjoying it.

She has a perfectly good pussy, I could fuck her and we might both like it.

Instead I'm making her use her mouth as a substitute vagina to jack me off while she gets nothing.

It's about the domination. I'm having sex with her mouth and getting one-sided pleasure, and she's nothing but a cumhole for me to use.

twins

that's why it's called a blowJOB
she knows how much work it is.

A mutual exchange in oral sex, eat her out...

depends on the girl

some girls loving shoving a cock in their mouth and gagging on it. others like to lick it softly and sensually, some just like to tease you with it. some hate it and find it a chore but they're a minority of straight women.

I love eating pussy and making a girl cum. Some guys hate it. Same thing

One thing I learned from dating is to stop worrying so much about what they like or don't like. They'll let you know with their body language at the VERY least.

think about how the idea of eating pussy gets you horny, thats how it is for most women when sucking dick

What kind of fucking beta faggot eats pussy?

me. It's fine watching them squirm and cum into my mouth, especially if they're a squirter

Takes all kinds I guess. Godspeed.

*fun

The plight of modern women is terrible, isn't it..? -_-

maybe you're a faggot

You're gay. Start by blowing 40 y.o. incels

>getting your dick sucked by a girl
>literally meanwhile imagining what its like to be sucking dick
faggot

Wow good on you OP.

Dudes never seem to have any idea at all. It's actually much more with than it looks like for most girls.

The spectrum of skill at it actually makes a huge difference in how tiring it is. When you're starting your jaw probably starts to feel tight very quickly, it feels like it takes a lot of strain to maintain mouth position and work the cock in your mouth in ways that you can tell would feel good for them...

But with a lot of practice it takes much less effort and really isn't that bad at all. You can make the jaw muscles loosely hang with just the right amount of tension and get very used to moving in a way that hits all the right spots with minimal effort.

Source: been sucking off my partner a few times a week for 5+ years.

women don't like sex

If you're thinking about women's feeling when you fuck them, then you're both gonna have a bad time. Treat women like literal living flashlights and they will love you.

not with you apparently

Words of wisdom unironically
All the times I treated a girl well I got shit on (mostly cheated on)
All the times I treated a girl like shit got to the best relationships and basically better times of my life

cringe
all you’re doing is attracted girls with mental issues