Why do trannies play as a woman in every single videogame?

Why do trannies play as a woman in every single videogame?

Why do men who play as a woman deny being trannies even though they always end up coming out later in their lives and admitting the reason they played as a woman is because they wanted to be one?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (657x591, 137.39K)

Fuck you I don't want to stare and listen to a guy grunt and moan for a hundred hours faggot

i'm not a tranny, i like ass, i always make 'em as thicc and hot as possible & dress 'em like sluts

I played 2b because I wanted to stare at her ass also I didn't have a choice to not play as 2b until later on, to be fair it's not a make you own mc type of game but I really like 2bs ass I want her to sit on my face

>why would I play a female character even though I'm a straight man?
no fucking idea...

Attached: FZrxF2IWYAYcXQP.jpg (1920x1080, 708.27K)

As usual constant evidence OP is a massive nigger and faggot
If I am putting hundreds of hours into an MMO I am obviously going to make a gigaslut elf whore or whatever the next sluttiest thing is cause I like staring at tits. People who makes males in these games are retarded

Attached: 17F88E6D-5BCF-433A-BA98-8A855CA108F7.jpg (985x1024, 80.73K)

By pretending to be a girl in MMOs you can exploit underage incels who will give everything they have for you. Then later in life they will blame women for their problems and I'll get away with it.

Attached: Ei9PlvvXcAABU7b.jpg (449x522, 175.49K)

>playing metal gear solid 4
>play as an old man
>forced to spend hours staring at an old man's butt cheeks
>realize that it's pretty gay
>never played as a male character again
i don't do erotic roleplay like some faggot.
i just prefer staring at my sexy waifu while playing my video games.

Attached: KEK.jpg (1280x720, 224.41K)

>Why do men who play as a woman deny being trannies even though they always end up coming out later in their lives
This is tranny gaslighting in an attempt to get more people on your misery train. Femboys are not women. Tomboys are not men. And you will never be a woman.

based

I personally play as a woman in most games, especially 3rd person ones, despite being a straight man.
Personally, if imma be staring at a character’s ass for an entire game, I’d much rather it be that of a female character.

A friend once explained to me whilst making his mass effect character, "if I'm gonna stare at my characters ass for hours on end it may as well be a woman's"

No you are a secret tranny. A heterosexual male does not enjoy the attention garnered from disgusting incel gamers by playing a female toon. They are retarded, will hit on you and be extremely creepy. And if you tell them you're actually a guy they'll ghost you because they really only wanted you to stroke their epeen.

tl;dr you're lying to yourself, fag

this, i dont play to rp

peep my skyrim hottie and her wife aela

Attached: Skyrim_20220815074513.jpg (3840x2160, 1.79M)

Belf paladin = best
But your choices are fag or hottie
Which one is gay again?

not a single person in here mentioned getting attention from being a female character

Hello goy. I'm just going to add more liberal propaganda to your favorite video games. Don't forget to spend your shekels on those loot boxes!

Attached: JEW.jpg (621x675, 76.14K)

Lmao you are such an insecure faggot and a total retard. Clearly I did not make it clear I just make characters that look like hot girls because thats what I am into, added to the point that I dont talk to randoms like an attention starved retard, I only play with a group of real life friends in a private discord. If any random talks to me I an ignoring them unless I need bodies for a raid or something
You are projecting so hard, perhaps you are the tranny. Or seeing as you want to spend hundreds upon hundreds of hours watching male ass just to prove how epically straight you are, its possible you are just an actual faggot. Either way you should end your life

Attached: 61901A0E-CD69-4948-AA7C-E509820BC432.jpg (671x349, 214.99K)

>Why do trannies play as a woman in every single videogame?
for the same reason you eunuchs play as men i'd imagine

Ayo jokes on you me and the boys be vibin on the official MMO discord server with libtard shit fr :100:
racists are clutch af

I occasionally play as a female in games simply because it is nice to see a pair of tits and ass on screen as I play. Plus nude and armor mods are kinda gay to use if your character is male...

those jews amirite. virtuously signaled, user

Best try it with a gate you've at least some chance of keeping next time, OP.

haha, I just had a fight the other day with some troons on twitter about the mmo I play because I didn't praised their jewish propaganda :D