Why is it always conservatives that believe in these nutty conspiracy theories...

Why is it always conservatives that believe in these nutty conspiracy theories? I’ve never seen a liberal tell me that a cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles operating a global child sex trafficking ring conspired Trump during his term or that the alien lizard jews are in the government

Attached: F545748D-1B54-4BBB-90BB-FD9781122294.jpg (866x900, 84.9K)

You see this fucking piece of shit right here. This thing wants to destroy all of civilization. Women are the cancer of the world. Have something you enjoy? They'll ruin it. Have something you want to build? They'll tear it down. Have something you want to invest in? They'll crash it with no survivors. These pampered, privileged creatures have life so god damn good and easy that they actively seek out ways to introduce difficulties into others lives, so they can pretend to solve problems. They are envious of the male drive to create and build. They are envious of the male intellect and physical capabilities. They sit around all day every day for their entire lives wishing they had a penis.

Even worse, there are fellow men who fail to see the destructive nature of these emotional beasts. They actively fight against their own interests to help women destroy what men who are more successful than they built. These traitors deserve hell. They go by many names, they betray their brothers out of jealously and act like women in response to that emotion.

Attached: 1660556925801160.jpg (850x793, 188.32K)

What the fuck even is a conservative

>Collusion
>Jan6
You guys just fall for any conspiracy theory as long as it go your way.

They don't exist anymore. Just rednecks with too much religion and not enough education. See the middle east for where America is going to end up.

We can talk when you are done burning down cities, but for now
Fuck you
Fuck Biden
Fuck Trump
>Zogbots

>Implying Jan 6 didn't happen
Take your meds, schizo

Jan 6 wasn't shit retard

it was entertaining

I've honestly never heard a conservative talk about how the entirety of society is structured to favour men in any way or form.
if you ask me, a group of elites being completely fucking degerates at the top so rich they're essentially immune to prosecution sounds fairly reasonable compared to:
"literally everyone is indoctrinated to be racist, sexist, homophobic etc by a society that wants desperately to keep white men at the top."
just sayin'

If you're a man child maybe.

>Plenty of evidence to support elites being a satanic cult
>Elites own the news networks that make it seem like it's a crazy idea

The lizard thing is pretty funny (maybe true I guess?) But we know they do human sacrifices and shit to moloch

Liberals believe the ok hand sign means white power, doesn't get much dumber than that

Are you pretending to be retarded? All those rich degenerate pedophiles face zero consequences specifically because they are wealthy white men lol

Please explain how society is structured to favor men when white men are the only group of people are contribute money to the system over the course of their lifetimes

i just like to watch your kind die is all

wealthy being the key word, not white.

>A bunch of white supremacists start using the ok hand sign to eachother in order to signal approval to one another
>"Duurrrrr why dey think it means that???"
Do you think people just don't understand context or something?

Good thing you don't know anything about white men and history. Shitskins and degenerates will be purged, again, just as nature intended.

the patriarchy is the biggest conspiracy theory.

>a bunch of Any Forums trolls convinced reddit that the okay hand sign meant white supremacy and the media fell for it
ftfy

ok stormnigger calm down or you'll have a heart attack

They're sheep

>I’ve never seen a liberal tell me that a cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles operating a global child sex trafficking ring
They would only tell you if they where inviting you to one. Besides, all that sounds like a libtard wishlist, so why would they care?

Lmao, you are a total fucking retard.