So when is the next Software Update for the vaxxed?

So when is the next Software Update for the vaxxed?

Attached: 1616076537281.jpg (504x548, 166.6K)

I’m vaccinated and still alive. Anarchists get the rope.

hopefully soon
i dont wanna get the cold

Is Any Forums too slow for your dopamine-chasing adhd brain?

Go back to the containment board polfag

Attached: 1661725856324379.jpg (821x692, 132.93K)

I got the vax and it greatly reduced my symptoms when I got the rona. also 0 side effects. is it fun to endlessly sperg out over some vaccine you never got in the first place? go back schizo

People literally got meme'd into not taking a vaccine... The only thing that saves lives. Conservatives died for internet memes. This is not a joke, this actually, literally, happened.

It's funny though. I had known the potential effect, I would have spread misinformation myself. Not only killing boomers, but the dumbest, most gullible boomers.

Daily reminder the vaccine doesnt make you immune, just lessons your symptoms. You still catch it and spread it. Its never going away.

>People literally got meme'd into not taking a vaccine
It's the other way around bro. The propaganda worked overtime to meme as much people into taking it, even though it's mostly useless.
>99.9% survival rate

its not that surprising when the narrative in most countries was "get the shot or we wont let you out of your house"
when you had greater chance of getting run over by a car than dying from rona if youre under 40

nobody was anti vax until rona. then everyone suddenly became anti vax because of fb screenshots and memes.
>muh survival rate
what about severity of symptoms brainlet?

because CONSPIRACY THEORISTS think that the government is EVIL or that billionaires and mega corporations are not on the people's SIDE

Coming soon in next year Q2
With major update and additional feature

I'm unvaccinated and thriving. WEF apologists get the rope.

Attached: pol normalfags.png (1051x416, 99.33K)

Yeah they really overplayed the whole thing making so many rightly sceptical.
>chinese con videos of people falling on the streets
>early statistics of 20% case fatality rate lmao
>complete disregard of the constitutional rights
>literal threats and coercion, exclusion from public life, denying the right to earn a living
Surely enough most people fell for it, but a good portion of the population still has some self-respect and actual pride.
Most of the people you like to call anti-vax ver been anti-vax and still are not. They're anti-THIS-vax and anti-RETARDED MEASURES.

2 more weeks

Attached: anti-vaxx_pants.png (718x446, 23.4K)

t. just got my diphtheria shot but will never ever take the flu-2 one

2 more weeks innit

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-04 Dogs cannot get ‘autism’, British Veterinary Association warns after ‘anti-vaxx’ movement spread to p[...].png (682x1019, 841.48K)

literally now, they released some untested 6th booster shot for the retards