Would you like to live in the world where girls can be used for meat, milk, leather and other materials source?

Would you like to live in the world where girls can be used for meat, milk, leather and other materials source?
Would you work in girl processing industry?
What would you feel if you knew your girlfriend or sister might end up in the slaughterhouse?

Attached: 020_1000.jpg (751x1000, 106.73K)

Attached: 294614427.jpg (2134x3201, 757.54K)

Attached: 1594017552107.jpg (576x1024, 102.83K)

Only if "sex workers" and "strong independent sexually liberated women" are the main source

This would apply to all girls,
Generally girls would be free but girls between the ages of 15 and 25 (called 'meat age') could be referred for processing under this conditions:
> girl will commit any crime or three minor offences
> girl will be sold by her parents (or caretaker)
> girl volunteers herself
> girl fails her secondary school-leaving examination
> girl will be drawn in lottery
> girl's sister escapes the obligation to process
There would be no way to change the processing decision, even in case a mistake. One way ticket.
And yes, sex working and strong manifesting liberation would be crimes for girls in that age.

what do you think?

Attached: 1500627215001.jpg (1280x1918, 299.7K)

Amen

I really like if the figure is petit like this. Amazing little slit.

What is her name?

Attached: 1660547990531225.jpg (767x1280, 131.86K)

Ya all creeps in this thread is gonna die a virgin

Not sure I’ve been at such a low in my life that I consider some Asperger’s autistic shit like this just saying. Read that again. Let that sink in, sir.

Seriously, these people aren’t involuntarily celibate, they’ve devolved to dangerously celibate.

How much would a meat girl cost?

Attached: 1582919023668.jpg (1024x1024, 108.44K)

I want to slip my dick in her, fill her up, and then sleep all night with my dick inside her creamy warm, and wet pussy

Most animals humans regularly eat are bred for it, or in the case of game animals we pick animals that build up muscle mass in useful ways.
Humans frankly suck as sources of meat.
Most humans have bugger all muscle and excessive fat deposits.
Humans generally don't produce commercially useful quantities of milk either. We selectively bred cattle (and sheep, and goats etc) for thousands of years to get the kind of industrial milk production we need out of them.
Human skin isn't ideal for leather either, but it'll do in a pinch of for specialty items.
Basically - humans are not ideal candidates for livestock. There's things humans are good for, but not that.
It's a wasteful, inefficient and costly fantasy.

about cost of beef

Attached: 1609488899821.jpg (650x1156, 91.87K)

jESUS MOAR OF HER NOW

I bet she wouldn’t want that because you’re an ugly unlovable faggot who needs to kill themselves :)

Attached: 1623215237549.jpg (1200x1800, 1.21M)

fuck off with this stupid thread

Why do you think that basement rat? Your insecurities made you jealous that an alpha male will pound your meat pouch?

Women already produce milk for babies as source

u need some serious amounts of jesus

None of your insults apply to me faggot. I go on Any Forums because I used to be a incel but now my life is fucking awesome so I come on here to poke fun at losers like my own type of mental masturbation and trust me bitch it feels better than your mums pussy

But instead producing milk just for babies, they would be milked so you could buy a bottle of breast milk in shop