Do you root for Walt?

Do you root for Walt?

Attached: 9tsnga1mp8s41.jpg (361x351, 15.13K)

not after he killed Mike

Walts dead son…

the only correct answer

my gf banned me from watching breaking bad cos I kept bursting into laughter everytime Walt’s retarded son tried to act

On a second watch it's really obvious how bad of a liar Walt is and if I were part of his family I'd probably be fucking sick of his shit just like Skylar was.

fuck mike & fuck you

Based. Your gf can fuck off

yeah. For some reason I self-insert as Walt idk why. Jesse reminds me of my older brother too. I also root for Hank though even though their goals conflict with each other.

Only near the very beginning of the series

all the way up till the end

I can't watch Walt without getting unreasonably angry.

>yeah I do what the show tries to do for some reason

if Walt's a self insert character, it's pretty subtle. maybe just because I'm used to anime protags more.
but Walt has actual determined personality and values.

We had a good thing, you stupid son of a bitch! We had everything we needed, and it all ran like clockwork. You could've shut your mouth, It was perfect. But, no, you just had to blow it up. You and your pride and your ego! You just had to be the man. If you'd done your job, known your place, we'd all be fine right now.

Attached: tumblr_of76dlmynv1qzpxx1o2_r1_1280.jpg (1020x1219, 98.07K)

So I'm confused was Krazy-8 or Emilio or whatever the snitch or was it Jesse? I remember Hank talking about how their snitch calls himself the Capn or whatever and that's what Jesse has on his license plate. But this is never elaborated on past that and they reveal that Krazy-8 was working with the DEA? Did Vince /forget/ or am I retarded.

Bergmantrout looks like a demon who's wearing a human suit that doesn't fit very well.

does he actually tell Walt to put his dick away or did I get gaslighted by a reddit meme? I could've sworn he unironically said that to walt once, just without the "I'm not having sex with you right now" part.

Be that as it may, Skylar is a huge cunt and can go fuck herself.

I actively root against Hank at every turn and was happy as hell when his stupid ass got shot. Bummer about Gomez going down with him, though.

nah fuck walt. i rooted for hank :,(

No, but I sympathize. I live vicariously through him like most viewers do since we all wish we could be powerful once in a while. The way he did it was wrong of course, but it's hard to not get a little hyped when he makes a power play.

Hank struck my as that boisterous jock douche who managed to land a job way above his station despite lacking the skill to do it based upon his inflated ego alone.