Kind of new to weed, how much of the bowl to my bong should i pack and smoke?

kind of new to weed, how much of the bowl to my bong should i pack and smoke?

Attached: 1284965683.0.jpg (1200x800, 221.19K)

its not cocaine take whatever you pussy

5 weeds for a bong
20 for a joint

You should fill your bowl up with as much weed as you want to use that session, or perhaps enough for the whole day. Then chop it up with scissors and pack it into the cone piece and smoke it.

k thx so far for the completely useless answers..

start with a pinch
you can always take more later, but you can never untake the suicide amount you may have packed

I always aim for 3-4 hit bowls. Corner it each hit and you’ll get greens every time and be left with minimal charred garbage hits/waste.

ty, how much would a OD amount be typically?

This usually means a bowl that looks about half full, maybe a bit more. No need to load big bowls as it will cherry up and waste a lot and not even hit properly.

should i grind it up or, tear it up with my fingers?

You must be trolling… lol

and do i do 3-4 hits all in a row?

>OD amount
depends on your tolerance, on the quality of weed, different other factors
just start small, work your way up
you cant kill yourself with weed, but if you hit too much with too little experience/tolerance you may wish you'd be dead

you just do it, fucking idiot

I prefer to use my thumb nail to break it up in the bowl because actual grinder bowls tend to burn to quickly and become a massive cherry in my experience. It only needs to be roughly broken up to smoke well.

A new smoker only needs a hit or two. Too much with no tolerance can be a poor experience.

OD for weed is something astronomical, like five pounds.

Yeah 3-4 hits will get you properly stoned even if you don’t have the best stuff. Basically my method eliminates waste and gives you the best tasting hits.

It's weed dude. Take a fat rip and make sure you have munchies before smoking and a comedy ready to watch

show size of bowl

I usually prefer edibles but if you're rolling joints you grind that shit up, drop in some paper and roll it ezpz. 15mg or 3 or so hits for a beginner is prolly fine. Smoking takes 10ish mins to hit so if you slow you can work your way up to where you wanna be. Find something relaxing to put on. Can be a show or music, I find it makes the high a lot more enjoyable

Bro I remember taking a swisher to the face several times early on and having a great time. He probably has mids too.

and again its for a bong

Attached: 20220815_032743.jpg (4000x1800, 1.19M)

I remember a thread where a dude tested this by eating and entire 1/2 kilo bar of hash.

So 500g's

According to him he doesn't remember a fuxking thing and woke up on his bed 3 days later.

I can't remember what happened specifically but he wanted to test if it'd kill him