Why haven't they championed Linux as the new national glory after the demise of Nokia?

why haven't they championed Linux as the new national glory after the demise of Nokia?

Attached: suomi.jpg (1024x768, 45.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Az4p3mRMAWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we would if it were usable for desktop users

>hurrr durrrr its not usable
I'm beginning to think you people are just trolling to keep the userbase down so it doesn't start catering to retards like Pop OS.

We're hell-bent on owning nothing and being happy.
Every national pride has been sold away, all inventions, all resources, all infrastructure. We're just massive fucking cucks. We're even outsourcing our defence to NATO now.

Attached: walterwhite.jpg (540x720, 49.26K)

because Linux initially wasn't the craft of any corporation, but a single student, but not even Finnish-speaking

Torvalds speaks perfectly fluent Finnish, or at least used to in the 90s

Was about to say apparently you're importing military from American Cartels, but the filename already beat me to it.

Even Linus Torvalds thinks Linux is shit for desktop.

NATO is literally an american cartel too
God I hate my country so much

And yet, it just works.

fenno swedes arent finns

but it's a foreign language for him, his mother tongue is Swedish

Not exactly glorious, is it? It's one of the ugliest kernels around.

Every family is technically a cartel when you think about it.
Brb, getting into the cocaine trade. Wish me luck.

Technically my mother tongue is Russian, but I speak far better Finnish and identify as such. Just like Torvalds, I was born and raised here. It really depends on how Torvalds himself identifies as.
youtube.com/watch?v=Az4p3mRMAWU He speaks perfectly fluent Finnish, though with hint of a dialect that reminds me of some politicial. It's clearly not a foreign language to him.

They are just finns who speak swedish as their mother tongue.

he sounds like a swede trying his best to speak finnish

Every important computer thing comes from Finland. Linux kernel, IRC, MySQL/MariaDB, Nokia, SSH etc.

4u

FINLAND MENTIONED

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x683, 960.2K)

so like turks or somali bulbheads in germany

they are german for u retard ?

>Technically my mother tongue is Russian
russian subhumanness is transfered with mothers milk

go back to where ur umblicial cord is russian pig !

Because Linus is (((Swedish))).

Attached: LinuxCon_Europe_Linus_Torvalds_05.jpg (1920x1280, 594.23K)

You can't sell it, duh

>Torvalds first encountered the GNU Project in 1991 when another Swedish-speaking computer science student, Lars Wirzenius, took him to the University of Technology to listen to free software guru Richard Stallman's speech.