Prove to me you're an old fag

Prove to me you're an old fag.
Don't give me any of that giga puddy bullshut if you think it makes you an old fag get the fuck out only real nigga shit Any Forumstards

Attached: 1bc0618c4707bc2349882b7af504505d--crosses-ginger-cats.jpg (735x1014, 147.21K)

Attached: snacks mootixico.jpg (600x400, 90.1K)

W.T. Snacks??

OP claiming ID

also the rule dont apply moot said it himself but

TWINKIE HOUSE!

Attached: 1647229546392.jpg (424x526, 37.32K)

I don’t even remember anything.

>Prove to me you're an old fag.
When Any Forums was new people from newgrounds would do raids, we would call the Newfags. People who were new to Any Forums thought it meant new posters. That morphed into new people thinking they were old and started using the term Oldfag. That's how new OP is.

He's probably a leejunfag. But more likely from around 2009.

close 07

What are you fucking 40?

I remember Megas XLR?

Attached: 1164.jpg (420x449, 50.09K)

I member

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot.
The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways.
Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Holy shit I forgot about that.

Does being here since 2016 count?

Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of Cracky’s light.

any of you remember this faggot called m00g?

row row fight the powa

"Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 11.12K)

Attached: 4298C8E0-1059-4384-AC2C-081EEC669F86.jpg (470x657, 62.17K)