Certain turn-ons, fetishes and kinks that make you go "WTF". This isn't necessarily a hate thread...

Certain turn-ons, fetishes and kinks that make you go "WTF". This isn't necessarily a hate thread, just a thread where we talk about turn-ons, fetishes and kinks that we don't understand how anyone could be into, and maybe the anons who are into it could explain to us why they're into it.
For me, I don't get the diaper fetish thing, I like seeing a woman in lingerie, or other clothing that accentuates her features, but when ever I see a diaper thread all I can think of is "how the fuck do people find that sexy?".
I never understood the idea of the cuckold thing either, it's cringe as fuck.

Attached: Fetish-pic.jpg (653x393, 37.35K)

Feet. IDGI.

unbirth

I don't mind feet if they're not ugly. I'll give her feet some attention, but I don't go crazy over feet.

Attached: 1644295671100.jpg (900x1200, 252.75K)

I have no sexual attraction to feet at ll ever.

I can't get into anything that's not realistic. I know this is an anime board and I'm personally not into anime, I used to fantasize about unrealistic shit when I was a kid. Like getting my face sat on by a female centaur and having my face get stuffed up her ass, and stuff like that. Then as I got older I started to realize that if you go around talking about stuff like that, you'll get sent to a nut house.

>just kids stuff

I don't understand why more guys don't wanna fuck 11 year olds. If you'd fuck her at 18 why not younger? Or at 15 at least.

Love strong calves on normal size women. Not FBB just normal women with big strong calves.

I just thought it was funny how he said he was thinking of that stuff when he was just a kid.
There's nothing appealing about wanting to fuck kids, you fucking weirdo.

Like Lance Armstrong calves?

Lance Calfstrong

You like to lick and kiss strong sexy calves?

Trannies are fucking disgusting.

Almost. Not so veiny or wirey though.

Do you find 18 year old hot? If you saw an 18 year old you wanted to fuck, would you want to fuck that same girl when she was 17? What about 16? Where does it end?

I'm 32, and I like fucking girls my age. I just got out of a brief relationship with a 24 year old just cause we didn't have a whole lot in common, and even that kind of felt weird. I think her dad thought I was a fucking scumbag.

Aheago.

Fucking stop it. Everyone. It completely destroys any trace of suspension of disbelief and is responsible for killing my boner faster than a guys hairy asshole getting in the way of the money shot.

Just... fucking hell, no. I get the concept but the execution is, across the board, terrible.

Stop it, you already know the answer. Most people simply don't like the idea of fucking someone underage.

You know this. I know this so stop trying to provoke a reaction.
T. pedo

Nah just touch them and feel them.

>Where does it end?
Ahh, the slippery slope of pedo logic.

Half your age + 7. That's where it ends.

But she acts two years older than she is! Half your age + 7 fail? You're wrong.

She's got an old head and I've got a young heart. Half your age + 7 says you should be chemically castrated before you start raping children.

I'm a slow developer and I missed out on my childhood due to abuse. That's terribly sad. Half your age + 7 says you should hang around with other nutcases your own damn age.

Half your age + 7 is the line. Fuck off.