How the fuck do i speedrun learning programming...

how the fuck do i speedrun learning programming? I don't know jackshit and don't give a fuckitty fatfuck shitfucksuck about fa/g/got autism. just give me the fucking juice. fuck.

Attached: 1661936408804745.jpg (300x334, 63.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Learn-Python-Hard-Way-Introduction/dp/0321884914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get on HRT and transition

find pajeet and lock him in basement

make me a competent music app right now. get on your knees while you do it

>want to learn programming
>dont want autism
might as well be a janitor user

ngmi

is this the absolute state? i want to program like you cunts would't comprehend. like, fuckshit, i feel like i'm going to just fuckshititty fuck out of pure spite iykwim

>speedrun learning programming
A speedrun implies that there is an ending which can be reached in record time. But as a programmer, you are expected to be constantly learning. If you know one language, you should learn another. If you have only printed to stdout, read/write to files, or displayed a webpage, you should learn a library or a framework to perform a more complex task. As you have more projects that you wish to build, you should learn the tools necessary to build those projects. If you do not have a project to be working on, you should make one for yourself. Or take the time to learn a new paradigm. Do you use object oriented programming for everything? Learn how to use a functional approach. Do you only do web programming? Try to do systems programming.

This isn't a race, it's a marathon.

ok just because you have motivation I'm giving my recommendation
get this book for a speedrun
amazon.com/Learn-Python-Hard-Way-Introduction/dp/0321884914

That's like asking how do I speedrun becoming a mechanic. You work at it every day, and in 2 years, if you are consistent, you'll have a job.
Wjy do you think it's paid relatively well? Because most people get filtered.

if you want webdev go to w3schools dot com and use the text section, don't pay for the vids
there are other languages in w3schools too but I mostly used it for webdev

thanks, an0n. i'm going to sniff the fuckitty fuck fuck cuntsuck out of this book, or something like that. if this is a troll play from you, well then i'll sleep

I have this book and I learned from it, its great.

Attached: speedrun.jpg (1532x2048, 225.85K)

ritalin + an actual project to work on
took me less than a week to learn python enough to reliably build shit with it

I'm afraid there are no shortcuts without resorting to some heavy stuff like programming socks, but they're banned in the industry for a reason.

Taking Amphetamine can't be a good start for a career

good thing I only take Methylphenidate

That's even worse. Common adverse reactions of methylphenidate include: tachycardia, palpitations, headache, insomnia, anxiety, hyperhidrosis, weight loss, decreased appetite, dry mouth, nausea, and abdominal pain.

Withdrawal symptoms may include: chills, depression, drowsiness, dysphoria, exhaustion, headaches, irritability, lethargy, nightmares, restlessness, suicidal thoughts, and weakness

Consider coffee, it has much less problems, is cheaper and great for concentrating.

Hi Kyle.

coffee makes it worse
gives me enough energy to run around the house getting nothing done for hours
my only real problem with Methylphenidate is the crash.

>alpitations, headache, insomnia, anxiety, hyperhidrosis, weight loss, decreased appetite, dry mouth, nausea, and abdominal pain
That's literally the effect of all stimulants that exist. Don't lecture people on drugs if you're a straight edge fag