Stay At Home While Wife Works?

I’m a 21 year old guy and I have a question for the women on this board. I don’t feel like wagecucking for the rest of my life and would much rather stay at home all day, Would it be possible for me to find an older woman (late 20s/early 30s) who would work while I stayed at home? I am currently taking online college classes and possibly looking to get into some kind of online work after I graduate. Also I plan on having kids and staying home I would be able to watch them everyday. Would I be able to find any older women who would be interested in this kind of arrangement?

*I already posted this on /adv/ and it didn’t get a lot responses, the board is pretty dead rn. I’m just posting it here because this board is a lot busier and anything can be posted here

Attached: C2F58107-CD9D-4716-B813-C7B7699A3226.jpg (2000x1333, 879.66K)

I knew a guy who had this arrangement. Everyone hated him for it and his wife eventually divorced him for someone else.
I work with a lot of guys who have a part time job and it seems to work out for them.

What did he look like and what was his personality like? I’m guessing he was probably some man-child faggot if everyone hated and his wife divorced him

"Wage cuck"?
Let's compare our lives:
Me: live in a half million dollar home on a lake
You: mommy's basement
Me: Slept with over 100 women
You: virgin
Me: own 23 American made guitars
You: skin flute
Me: travel the world
You: travel your basement
Me: pension, 7,000/month, social security at retirement
You: dead at 40 because you'll be fat as fuck
Me: happy as hell
You: complaining that basic adult behavior like working is "wage-cucking"

Dude. Man the fuck up, or kill yourself and rid the world of your useless shitstain of a life

Wow, incel thread alert

How am I an incel retard? faggots love throwing that word around nowadays, it’s pure projection tbh

same. buddy i grew up with went all in on the feminist agenda and was a sensitive stay at home dad/artist.
sugar momma divorced him and left him with the two kids. fucking shame, cause he was really just trying his level best to do what he thought was right.
super-duper doubled down on modern leftism tho. absolutely no reassessment of his values. he's like a dictionary definition of the sunk cost fallacy. you'd have to see it to appreciate it

What woman wants a man who refuses to work?

I hope this is larp, if isn’t Kys for acting like a tough guy on an anonymous online internet lmao

*Internet forum

For the same reason a man would want a woman who doesn’t work, to watch the kids and the house

Trips
Sounds like your friend is a useless pussy, and that's why his woman left him.
Women claim to be all liberated and shit, but that shit flies out the window when they're busting their ass while they're human vagina husband is an "artist"
Gtfo with that fag shit

Not acting tough. I'm asking you to honestly compare your life to mine so you can see that being a bum actually fucking sucks

I’m not a feminist/leftist, I’m just lazy lol

The longer you fuck around, the harder it's going to be. You WILL have to get your shit together eventually

He was basically perfect. Had friends, a college degree, was in shape, hygenic. He even had jobs before staying at home. He decided to be a stay at home dad because the wife was making better money, but it just didn't work.
Yup. That's what happens when you try to defy nature.

Not acting tough.
Holy shit it wasn’t larp, don’t try to take it back now faggot

That’s kinda blackpilling ngl. There must have something that he did

*must have been

How was I acting tough? Quote a single line. Or are you just embarrassed that I exposed you as an utter retard?

Because being a parasitic partner in a marriage doesn't work, duh
This isn't rocket science

What he "did" was not go out and get a job.
Like I said: I know many guys with part time jobs who do the stay-at-home dad thing successfully, but I've never seen a guy with no job successfully keep their wife around.

I have.
But he's a drug dealer. I guess that's a job, albeit an illegal one.

What bro?, literally your entire post was you acting tough, if you can’t see that then you have turbo-autism

you've never seen an unemployed piece of shit abuse a woman into perfect stockholm syndrome matrimony?

Nope. I don't live in a third world country.

This is kinda what I do, excepting that I tend our garden and make us wine from our own grapes.

fucking based

Yeah this sounds more likely, there was definitely some stuff going on behind the scenes, no one is just going to blow up their family for no reason

Absolutely based, what country do you live in btw?

Well, that's my experience with stay at home dads.

I might post this on Any Forums as well, they get a lot of traffic over there too

Yeah I’m not a piece of shit, I wouldn’t do that to my own wife but I would definitely like it if she made all the money

Texas.

YEE HAW.

We're getting bees next year so I can make mead as well. This drought has been tough on our crops this year though, and we're having to lean harder on her income. She doesn't mind as long as I fuck her well and keep the shack put together. Alone, she's kind of a shitshow, but with me it works really well. I can't say I've ever been this satisfied with anyone before. It's kinda alarmingly good, but she does irk the shit out of me enough that it's not Too Perfect.

This sounds like a good arrangement but I want to have kids in the future so it would probably be a lot different than what you described

Yeah, I ain't squirting babies into her. I got a nephew set to inherit my land; the curse ends with me.