Man injured by vax wants recognition for doing as he was told

lol pwned

youtube.com/watch?v=sJXiMVvz2W0

Attached: vaxxie.png (483x717, 315.76K)

Vaxxie vaxxie pay the taxie!
Legs won't work; they're too relaxie

Attached: vaccine 1.png (573x159, 39.72K)

Attached: vaccine 2.jpg (867x1024, 147.98K)

Attached: vaccine 3.jpg (1024x844, 170.63K)

Attached: vaccine 4.jpg (1024x425, 93.01K)

You morons are on about this? Literally billions are vaxed.

Attached: vaccine 5.jpg (1600x1200, 187.75K)

Attached: vaccine 7.png (533x477, 264.16K)

Getting injured by a vaccine is still better than Trump being president.

Dude it's going to be another 10 years minimum before we really know the extent of the damage

Nice bait.

I have the best bait, believe me. We're going to make bait great again.

Wait till you see how many people died the same month they ate an apple, crazy

Yeah well I didn't take the vaccine and I'm alive so, your and idiot

>"Im not wanting to cast blame"
I expected this. This man will grow old and die thinking the government was doing the right thing, the vaccine is safe for everyone (Except the one exception that he was) and the meme virus was real. A true sheep. I pray for this man.

“You’re” smart guy.

Isn't that Rick Astley?

I don't pray for him - he made a choice to let this happen. Did he own a computer? He could have researched the vaccine, asked questions... instead he willfully chose to be ignorant. For some people feeling like you've done the right thing is more important than actually doing the right thing (surviving)

Ignorance isn't always willful. This man tacitly chose to accept the risk of injury because he consciously decided to trust his government. He didn't know that he should have asked questions

YOUR health is YOUR responsibility - not the government's. How do you 'not know' that you should ask questions about a mystery substance that goes inside your body?? Do you eat strange unknown food and ask no questions about what you're chewing and swallowing? Of course not

I don't want to live in a world where we have to constantly question the motives of a government elected to keep us safe

That's the problem numbnuts - the government didn't make the vaccine. Drug companies did. And the CDC endorsed it because they're a private corporation that can be bought and sold

That's just a conspiracy theory