How can linux even compete?

how can linux even compete?

Attached: 1651443188820.jpg (634x489, 23.19K)

pajeet OS

It isn't even intuitive without the help text. Why not just display an "Install" button? Nevermind you don't get automatic updates, and sometimes those apps come in zip, sometimes dmg, sometimes it's the .app directly, so you have at least 4 different ways to install a program.

It's funny that iJeets post this shit like it's a point of pride

why compete when the winner is already set in stone?

Isn't your image Ubuntu, though?

Linux is even easier than that. Just click install and you're done.

Attached: 1660417809951.png (2921x959, 568.4K)

Catalina was great, then they fucked it up with the pajeet attempt at design, neumorphism or whatever, it's a total fail, also they botched the font rendering and performance. I will return when they fix the design and get rid of the retarded notch

t. current thinkpad user

appimage

>you don't get automatic updates
Some would say this is a good thing, but you're objectively wrong, Sparkle exists.

Is clicking on the install button too hard for an average mac toddler?

Attached: fx5rk2e5x3m31.png (720x303, 116.61K)

Why do you need an installer for a portable .app application you can run from anywhere?

>downloads a .exe
>"Is clicking on the install button too hard for an average wintoddler?"

Normoids have no idea what a "portable" application is. If we're talking convenience and simplicity, "installing" everything is the way to go

What installer? I search app, and I click install. Why is this too hard?

Attached: index.jpg (342x147, 8.07K)

he spent so much time trying to figure out how to exe, now he's frustrated he hast to learn click install on the software center. be easy on him

is dragging an icon too hard for an average loonix crybaby?

Yes, it's harder than clicking and be done with it. Why is this too difficult for a mac toddler?

Attached: 15.png (512x512, 66.09K)

the drag thing feels so fucking stupid

mac is just poor's man freebsd

*mac is just the rich man's freebsd
sorry for the mistake i made there.
i am trans btw and i love freebsd.

idk, both of them look fine to me
-sincerely, a wintard that wants to switch away to anything but windows

no. Loonix fags are NEETS so their time is worthless

this is supreme cope

How can anything outside of package managers compete? I have a single piece of sofftware that can keep my WHOLE system up to date.

>update
>doesn't boot
>xorg errors
>black screen
>hours of debugging
nothing personal kid

Only happens if you use a shitty distro and/or don't know how to do basic system maintenance. Distros like arch are extremely stable, and reading the website to get info on actions necessary to get things working after updates is on you.

>arch
>stable

Attached: 50cent.gif (400x226, 2.01M)