Well? Is it safe? Why won't the author speak up?

Well? Is it safe? Why won't the author speak up?

Attached: 1636919213605.webm (365x407, 266.94K)

bump i've ran the gigahertz diagnostic command and came across some infetterences

ITS NOT SAFU, I REPEAT, ITS NOT SAFU.
IF YOU USE THAT UNSAFU SOFTWAFU YOU WILL BE PHYSICALLY HARMED'FU

Attached: Gorgeous-idf-military-girls-israel-defense-forces_43.jpg (564x1098, 72.97K)

my virus detector said theres a virus
!!! do not download !!!!

DONT DOWNLOAD IT!!!!! IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the author, don't worry sir it's safe no virus :-)

There's like three captcha solvers, which one is it?

Your brain

They all use the same model.

jannies have been fudding the captcha solver since day one of its release, literally who cares at this point
if the kids are too much of a pussy to use it then all the better, maybe the mods will stop bothering to try to break it all the time now

I vetted the user script by automatic11. as for the addon that is just the user script in an addon bundle, no idea but just use the original script you retard. jannies and paypigs are funding a massive disinfo campaign to try to slow down the spread of our own freedom.

show me a rule that says it's prohibited
what are they gonna do? ban you for 2 weeks for raids?

They can't tell, but they can delete the captcha threads after spreading enough fud through internal discord raids and switch up the captcha params every couple of weeks to mess with the models and slider solvers, which they do, so it's obviously a formidable threat to the troon joons

obviously they will delete those threads the captcha is here for a reason (even though it does not fucking work since day 1 there are myriads of more effective captchas all over the internet without gay faggot cuckflare or joogle)
you can link me to desuarchive on some of those raids because i've never seen one
OP and other faggots that don't gatekeep this shit should be hanged by their nipples for ruining this for everyone jannies better keep deleting this shit

ITS OVER

>Well? Is it safe?
read the source code and find out

No, it mines shitcoins

Works great, thanks!

UHHH GUYS?????

Attached: NANI.png (201x247, 10.78K)

bros.....

>Why won't the author speak up?
His silence is deafening desu

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)