Where were you when you heard the news?

Where were you when you heard the news?

Attached: HeavensAngle.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

kill yourself

I was in my bathroom, preparing something

grow up

i was eating ______ with _____ _____ (___ _______)

Attached: cor.88.......jpg (497x488, 120.89K)

I was listening to my favorite album, Trout Mask Replica
Where were you, OP?

Your fortune: Godly Luck

still this mentally ill loser and desperate to force his dead and failed meme.
LMAO at your life, loser.

Attached: A36E366E-401D-4AF2-9D98-D688C48C058A.jpg (640x641, 65.88K)

based

Attached: 01.jpg (500x795, 99.25K)

I was in Davenport, Iowa, knife fighting two niggers who were trying to steal my groceries. We were outside and the manager announced it over the loudspeaker and the niggers were so devastated that they paused and tears streaked
down their cheeks. I'd got the first nigger in the chest right before the announcement and you could see he had no will to live left and took his hands off the wound and bled out on his LeBron jersey, his last words...not hoss, anybody but hoss. The second nigger was so distracted by his grief, sobbing like a toddle that spilled his kool-aid, that I was able to knife gim in the neck and end the threat. That I'd held off my grief for so long was a miracle and I stood at full attention, snapped a smart salute to the heavens and Said God Bless you. Big Hoss, I wont cry and I will never for get you. I'd lied, I wept the whole way home.

Thats a harrowing tale!

Attached: 1653363713440.jpg (516x1024, 104.72K)

It was Big Hoss's final gift to me.

I was enjoying a creamy loaf of shit directlyfrom Andy himself when I found out

Attached: 1638724895550m.jpg (747x1024, 92.09K)

I searched but only founds this. Damn OP, you really are a huge faggot.

Attached: 1538183864459.jpg (1024x745, 131.23K)

Attached: 1639409457323.jpg (536x450, 77.75K)

based

Attached: mfw.jpg (251x240, 10.43K)

You're just mad because you can't throte the steamy dreamy burden

Attached: 1639448077514.png (800x800, 550.23K)

I was on my way to the Cincinnati Taco Bell when I turned 360 degrees and immediately abandoned my car and ran all the way to Las Vegas.

> LIVE HAPPENING reported from UMC Hospital (Nevada), trauma-center, urology ward 6

> Corey Harrison has been spotted in the trauma center of UMC.
> Corey has reportedly had a motorbiking accident.

> He was flung of his motorized bike which he said he was testing for his Pawn shop. However the bike severely malfunctioned and this led to the tragic accident.

> When Corey was thrown off the bike at high speed he hit an exhaust pipe of a parked motorbike at a steep angle and it penetrated his lower abdomen.

> Promptly Corey was administerd to the UMC trauma center by EMS,

> The foreign body has been removed but after a PET-CT SCAN it was revealed Corey suffered from diffuse pelvic trauma with severe bleeding.

> Emergency surgery has been performed by experts for urology.
> The surgeons detected a much dreaded illness: A Fourier’s Gangrene.
> The infection spread when commensal germs entered Coreys body during the traumatic accident.
> They suspect the pathogen Vibrio vulnificus as the main culprit as indicated in various lab tests.

> Physicians started therapy immediately. They administered Ceftriaxone and Meropenem to control the now raging necrotizing pelvic infection.

> However this approach was not immediately successful.
> Coreys vital signs did not improve but in fact they deteriorated.

> His blood pressure went below 80mmHg systolically which is why Norepinephrine and Dobutamine had to be administered together with intravenous fluids (Ringer lactate).
> ITS physicians also administered Hydrocortisone (low dose regime) as it is said to improve survival in patients with septic shock.
> Furthermore Corey is receiving Hydromorphone and Propofol to control the pain. Therefore Corey is currently no longer conscious and his current neurological state is reportedly infaust.

> The overall condition is very critical and Coreys family has been informed to discuss end-of-life care and other legal peculiarities.

Attached: Screenshot-from-2022-08-09-23-14-04.jpg (640x476, 77.11K)

i cant believe it

>get baited
LOL summerfag