Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Savior of the Forest Realm.jpg (419x610, 367.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhYM-8O_6jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fMIn43MiwG8
youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwjxbE7_Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=6VwbyBGbqPY
youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw
youtube.com/watch?v=JHSSO-vJTSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bird watchers from around the globe note how those Nice threads they've been seeing are definitely Twice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

Attached: dami NFT Profile.png (400x400, 141.61K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo TWICE.jpg (2000x3000, 1.39M)

For me, it’d have to be the Top 10 Worst Cards That Require Exactly One Discard To Activate in Yugioh!
youtube.com/watch?v=rhYM-8O_6jQ

Attached: (- -).png (500x700, 402.92K)

are the dark times truly over?!

Attached: Minners 1.jpg (600x912, 78.1K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that all has been going well there for you during these few days while I was out and about at that one event thingy!
I pray that during those moments, you were able to partake in ALL of the cozy dabblings and that all was quite comfy for you!

> I heard that Sundays could be quite the Fundays and perhaps they could even be classified as Frensdays!
> Also, RARE DIGITS?!
Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that you’re doing well there today and that the past few days have been some cozy times for you!
I have returned from those partakings and hopefully you too got up to some of those potentially BLESSED thingies over there!
Anything WILD going on these past few days?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give the frens this one CLASSIC K-but-JJimmy-Jam from that one Twicefu group I’m sure you’ve heard of before and it’s even a bit of a celebratory Jimmy-Jam as well!
youtube.com/watch?v=fMIn43MiwG8

This seems to be the case, my Blessed MinheeFren!
I pray that all is going well over there for you on this one Sunday Funday we're in!
> Anything truly BLESSED going on as of late, my fren?!

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

more rare digits to come on the number line of posts that follow a sequential meme

Attached: dami NFT Profile 2.png (400x400, 154.69K)

> Are you aware that former President Donald J. Trump said that when he gets reelected that he’s going to provide to each of the frens a copy of each of those Twicefu, Dreamyfu, Blinkfu and every other type of -fu’s CDs when they release free of charge?! For any interested frens, post TWO numbers [1-515, 1-558] and receive TWO videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam and a SmartBoi video!

Attached: Lisa2.jpg (399x459, 51.55K)

>Anything WILD going on these past few days?!
just the fake twice threads that seemed to pop up out of nowhere

Attached: mina.jpg (903x1200, 131.17K)

> It appears that we've encountered another one of those RARE cards here tonight!

And this one RARE card is also one of those quite NEW cards as well which could be a good one to add to your various Decks!

> But I wonder, do these RARE digits have to do with these NFT's I'm seeing?!
I've been hearing that you can earn a fair bit of money from these thingies!

Attached: Guardian of Atlantis.jpg (419x610, 313.91K)

They were some sort of something to be sure from what I've seen, but I can understand the fren's sentiment to be sure!
> Still, I hope that the frens were able to have at least a few cozy times during my hecked adventures out there!

Did the fren perhaps managed to dabble in any of those wacky weekend partakings? Besides chatting it up with the frens of course!

Attached: Mina11.jpg (607x750, 88.76K)

I don't know if it is the phone posters but image resolution seems to be getting worse and worse nowadays
everything is blurry
I have an eye appointment coming up I will ask them about that
purely coincidental

Attached: hex-avatar.png (400x400, 155.42K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A CLASSIC Fred and the Gang Jimmy-Jam for the frens to partake in which seemed like the ideal BOP to start back up these Jimmy-Jamming times with the frens!
youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E

I think the whole viewing of thingies on phones in general seems a bit HECKED when it comes to the Any Forums device for whatever reason... not enough fancy pixels or something to make them look fancy those images!
> I have an eye appointment coming up I will ask them about that
Also, that could be helpful as well to help rule that out kek

Attached: DubuJimmyJams13.jpg (750x750, 149.15K)

GORAMI
how are you frens doing what you're doing?

Attached: 1644889115235.jpg (736x1104, 155.6K)

Greetings to you there, my Blessed FRONDLYFren!
I pray that all is going well over there for you today at this end-of-weekend time that we find ourselves in at the current moment!
Hopefully all has been well for you there these past few days while I was out and about doing those many thingies and stuffs!
> Has the fren perhaps been diving DEEP into those many films I remember he acquired from the Interwebs realm?!

For me today at least, it was traveling back to the Twice cave and partaking in a YouTubbies or two to get back into the swing of thingies!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

I did a lot of procrastinating. I was supposed to do this and I was supposed to do that and I didn't get much done. I started throwing things away from the shed and the garage. we have bulk trash pickup and I would put stuff out and someone in a pickup would come and take it
AND I DON'T KNOW WHY
I understand the broken fan I put out there, maybe they can fix it
but someone took a scrap of steel that was from a microwave I took apart to get the transformer. I understand you can sell scrap but this was so small of a scrap it is not worth stopping and collecting it
I don't get it
>also the mini bandsaw frame, (no motor, no wheels, no blade, no table), was taken too

>was this posted yet
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwjxbE7_Qw

Attached: Dami face.jpg (302x416, 37.08K)

you can make you own The Lawnmower Man remake with that

Attached: 1643591818623.jpg (816x816, 101.41K)

Attached: 1640072473088.jpg (1080x1350, 201.2K)

yeah those dang phones
and the dang eye doctors
hey doin good
youtube.com/watch?v=6VwbyBGbqPY
was that a good movie? I remember seeing it but don't remember wanting to see it again

Attached: Dami Shark.jpg (736x1103, 99.53K)

> I can't believe they've done this...
From the microwave no less?!
Some folks are truly barbarians... but hopefully the fren was still able to get rid of a few thingies there with the whole bulk trash ordeal, otherwise we might have to force him out there to go and throw out even more or something!

> was this posted yet
This was not AND I didn't even get to partake in it yet... so maybe I will now!

Attached: Yoohyeon14.jpg (533x800, 119.97K)

but he needs to return the papers and the ashtrays from the white house!

Attached: 1638906532118.jpg (1400x2097, 809.76K)

I think that one Trumpo is able to send those HIDDEN DOCUMENTS back to Joe, THEN he'll have a chance at winning again!
At least, that's what THE NUMBERS told me when they found you these videos!

youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw
youtube.com/watch?v=JHSSO-vJTSs

Attached: MinaDubu1.webm (854x480, 587.76K)

I don't remember too much, just some random scenes and playing the sega game back in '95

Attached: 1645681098437.jpg (1000x1500, 376.37K)

I don't know what's worse to be fair... phone posting or going to those eye doctor folks!
> Although... I guess they're trying to help you out in the end or something...
It depends on the fren I suppose!

Attached: ,.png (627x546, 334.15K)