If you are not up to date on lolcow drama cloudflare basically told troons to fuck off with cancel culture and that...

if you are not up to date on lolcow drama cloudflare basically told troons to fuck off with cancel culture and that marginalized communities (aka right wingers and honk honk communities) must be protected at all cost
blog.cloudflare.com/cloudflares-abuse-policies-and-approach/
thoughts? the schizo in me thinks it's so they can keep watching those communities for the alphabets.

Attached: 08312022_Jj9gNwiGjv.png (713x597, 71.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ddos-guard.net/en
law.cornell.edu/wex/tortious_interference
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigga, did you read their response? It's because after they deplatformed 8chn and Stormfront people saw it as a sign of weakness and started trying to pressure them into taking down random other sites.

The troons' argument is false on it's premise. They want Cloudflare to drop Kiwi Farm's DDoS protection so they can DDoS Kiwi. Cloudfare, oddly enough, called them out on their bullshit.

>In 2017, we terminated the neo-Nazi troll site The Daily Stormer. And in 2019, we terminated the conspiracy theory forum filteredchan. In a deeply troubling response, after both terminations we saw a dramatic increase in authoritarian regimes attempting to have us terminate security services for human rights organizations — often citing the language from our own justification back to us.
This is why you never bend the knee to outrage mobs. Only remove illegal content after receiving a court order.

i did, and i think they finally see the errors of their ways. they finally realized that just like dark melanins the more you give them the more they will take, like a 5 year old with an underdeveloped brain.

pretty sure KF has a long history of that last point
they also take literally any rando saying shit about someone they dislike as the word of god like qanon nuts so there's also a lot of libel going on there, too
not that i think cloudflare cares about consistency, anymore than google or other bigcorps care about enforcing their own rules

Attached: file.png (788x605, 150.58K)

KF is not hosted by cloudflare.

>Some argue that we should terminate these services to content we find reprehensible so that others can launch attacks to knock it offline. That is the equivalent argument in the physical world that the fire department shouldn't respond to fires in the homes of people who do not possess sufficient moral character. Both in the physical world and online, that is a dangerous precedent, and one that is over the long term most likely to disproportionately harm vulnerable and marginalized communities.

damn, they even threw in muh marginalized communities in there. how do the lolcattle even counter this?

Public information is not sensitive. Someone’s address or hotel they’re staying at is not private information. That info is legally available to anyone looking for it.

Look up the hashtag #dropkiwifarms

Attached: 1661997140681.png (837x322, 59.72K)

lol what are they gonna do, cancel cloudflare? they're industry standard at this point.

Don't care, they're still never getting a cent from me again. Too little, too late, never gonna forgive or forget about what they did to 8ch.

Attached: nobody cares.jpg (496x410, 73.2K)

>thoughts?
There doing this because at this point having cloudflare is a requirement to host a public website.
No amount of public relations drama is going to make people boycott using Cloudflare because it means their own site is going to get shit on if they actually decide to boycott.
Cancelling KF from Cloudflare's perspective is just lost money.

how do you get to the point where you say "folx"

Send angry letters at services that use cloudflare.

Attached: 1661898086873.png (1439x554, 151.08K)

lots and lots of health damaging faux estrogen pill congestion on the reg

Bloomberg is calling Cloudflare cowards.

Attached: 1661903543860.png (584x758, 213.25K)

It is now, why do you think it's up?

Attached: 1658449025867491.png (600x550, 17.25K)

they should switch to what rt's using: ddos-guard.net/en

yeah, i don't know man. it's not sensitive if i see you on the street and post about it on my blog. if i stalk you with a few dozen others, it becomes different. if a state places loicense plate readers and surveillance cameras everywhere to track everyone, that's not a problem either, right? you have no expectation of privacy in public after all.

you can take any opinion or idea and make it absurd by taking it to its logical extreme. imagine a world with 10x public surveillance, with all your actions recorded and laws instantly enforced by AI. smoking weed? downloading movies? speeding? jaywalking? that's a lot of negative good boy points, good luck with your job/rent application. surveillance tech easily 10x'd in the last decade alone, AI seems to be next.

with all that said, keffals & friends can just stop posting retarded shit online and feeding the sharks at any time.

some of these people are so far gone, i can't even be mad about it. shit like pic related is just funny to me. maybe bullying used to keep these people in check.

>some literal whos tweet dumb shit
>journo scum report on "mounting protests online"

many such cases

Attached: image.png (614x513, 324.76K)

Do you know what cloudflare is? Kiwifarms is not hosted there, they are paying for their anti DDOs services which is something completely different.

Why are they always commies?

This, Josh has got his own ASN, he literally made his own ISP just to host his autistic doxing forum because nobody else would.

iono, probably like to think they're fighting the system. FYI, real commies despise these fucks possibly more than Any Forums does. they seethe about it on r/stupidpol, but i'm sure it'll be gone soon too.

>folx
It seems like we didn't "harass" them enough yet

Attached: chrome_NZryq4mAQM.png (974x773, 102.64K)

Attached: Screenshots_2022-08-31-09-25-05.png (816x903, 243.25K)

>why yes i would love to get sued why do you ask?
law.cornell.edu/wex/tortious_interference

Attached: Screenshots_2022-08-31-09-47-35.png (816x660, 192.01K)

NBC News is writing an article.

Attached: 1661960579193.png (662x618, 43.64K)

ask her what she thinks of the nazis defending ukraine

i was at G when this "woman" was fired, surprised "she" could find work again.

I hate niggers like you, arguing semantics.
They are up now because of cloudflare.

It's not there anymore
He moved the site off his network, that is how he got the site up again.
You will find that other domains hosted on his network, such as the fediverse instance at kiwifarms dot cc. As well as plusnigger.autism.exposed both remain down, as these haven't been moved.

Attached: 1661350911167.png (1324x1650, 201.37K)

Thank you for these, based salt miner.

Attached: laugh.jpg (474x464, 29.65K)

>i'm assembling a crew...

Oh okay, I don't really follow KF. I just knew he had his own network the last time I checked which was around the Bella drama.

kiwifarms killed terry
so i dont like 'em

>salt miner
Huh?