Which movie you really want to be made into a

Which movie you really want to be made into a
game? For me, It's gotta be Clockwork orange.

Attached: A-CLOCKWORK-ORANGE-BLOG-LEAD-IMAGE.jpg (1000x1000, 123.19K)

The Thing (1982). A new one for PS4 or PS5. I know about the PS2 game and I loved it, but I'd like a new one

If they made it with cinematic camera angles, maybe something like Manhunt, it would be good.

I don't know how this would work out given the sheer kind of psychological depth that you'd have to give Alex and how close you'd succeed in deliberately manipulating the player.

It's a great concept, still.

Its not a movie but i'd like a good open world Ducktales game
woo woo

Sophie's Choice

i slightly want to play a a video game based off dungeons and dragons the movie

Nearly every "game from a movie" is shit. So I really feel like I don't want to name any good movie here and let some fuck ruin it.

rampage (2009)

that movie sucked

They could just make a game in that world, not necessarily with Alex as the main character and not necessarily even included. It would be cool if you went about your days mischievously and then you come to the attention of psychiatrists and the game psychoanalyzes you according to how you played up to that point, maybe even doing some Psycho Mantis type thing, reading your web search history or other habits, if the game had access to any of that. Then different treatments would be considered for your character depending on what they found wrong with you.

Schindler's List

Back Door Sluts 9

Attached: R.jpeg-35.jpg (1280x1896, 449.95K)

Muppet Christmas Carol

Deliverance

Attached: 01FBE878-E4E4-4DA3-9807-BB28C033EE6D.jpg (1200x621, 140.82K)

Was made into a game in the 1980s too.

Not a movie, but a book + tv-series
Altered Carbon (season 1)
I need something cyberpunk and 2077 didn't really cut it

Attached: capture.jpg (1920x1080, 237.48K)

western shit
the only cyberpunk is the chinese-japanese one

Pandorum. It's a movie that secretly wishes it would wake up one day and be a game instead.

Epic, choose your faction, open world, third person, RPG. With, Total war style battles, side quests, all the while remaining true to the source material. ie, no unnecessary diversity.

Attached: got-1083633102.jpg (1200x675, 133.59K)

Gettysburg

Yes there was, ducktales and the lost lamp.
Even has a opponent protag called dijon, who is hilariously ambigously foreign.

It's funny listening to him and glomgold squabble over the lamp.

T- yoomer who would like that or the tv movie the golden goose made into a modern hires sprite game platformer or possibly tactical/adventure rpg

Attached: 51JHabJpHpL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg (212x300, 18.56K)

Labyrinth turn-based adventure rpg plox

Anne of Green Gables

nice trips and good idea friendo.

Attached: 2000x3000sr-1566562524.jpg (2000x3000, 1.07M)