Why don’t you own a firearm yet Any Forums?

Why don’t you own a firearm yet Any Forums?

Attached: 5FF08DE5-9A9C-4CD0-B260-6F87CEC56E10.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

a penis? i do

no reason to, I live in a safe area. As for hobby purposes I think it's kind of fun but I would rather spend money on vidya

Why, when I own 3?

Why didn't you remove the front sight before doing any other mods?

Retards...

I would be too eager to put it to use and unnecessarily create situations that escalate into violence

Youre just being silly. That would never happen.

say that to my face and see what happens
oh and be sure to bring a weapon with you so I would be more justified

I fo

Attached: received_3380998892132803.jpg (2040x1530, 183.25K)

I own a Colt 1911 .45 ACP. Trigger job, new grips. I go to the range and practice 3 - 4times a month. It's all I need.

Cause I'm a Canadian subject of the crown.

Guns don't kill people. People do.

I'm not a giant pussy

That isn't an AR15 you moron. It doesn't even look like one.

Spend thousands of dollars on weapons, treat it like you bought it from walmart in the clearance isle.

Because money and lack of property, owning a gun should be something uou do out of necessity for peraonal protection.....unless you hunt in which case a rifle will do and a side arm should be something you wait til an appropriate time for. However, if you dont own shit wtf r u doing hunting?

I own 5.
they don't define me, they are tools.
you are too, just not a usefull one

He didn't say anything about an AR 15. He said why don't you own a firearm? Tard

That's an airsoft gun, user.

for real? im so glad you cleared that up. we need smart ppl like you to point things out for us dumb folk

Convicted felon. Which is total BS. 2A doesn't say shall not be infringed, unless you did a law break.