Have you accidentally impregnated a female

have you accidentally impregnated a female

Attached: a.jpg (500x726, 56.65K)

I fucked my gf last month and pulled out before cumming on her belly. Two weeks later she misses her periods, pregnancy test positive.

I might have.
Short version is I was so damn depressed I said "fuck it" to all consequences. I was travelling to a huge vacation spot with some friends.
Went to a bar, met some stranger who asked if I wanted to go outside and fuck.
I said sure, why not. I know that sounds suspicious, but we were at a bar that had a large beach-front at about a 20 foot decline. The place was mostly dark, but you could see outlines of couples fucking inches away from others. It was a god damn orgy.

So I fucked this woman without a condom, pumped my seed into her, and left her in the sand. She was still conscious but said she'd be chilling out a while. (probably wanted to screw more guys but who knows)

I left, rejoined my friends who bitched me out for "disappearing."

I never got her name, and I never gave her mine. She could have been a local or she could have been travelling as well. Kid would be 8 by now.

My sister in law actually.

Yes.
In spite of retards on Any Forums spreading the urban legend that "da pullout metod dun werk," the statistics show that coitus interruptus is actually within spitting distance of condoms in terms of effectiveness at preventing pregnancy. There's a decent chance the kid's not yours, is what I'm saying. It's possible the other guy(s) she's fucking didn't pull out.

Yeah, way back in high school. My gf was 17, I was 18. She was on the pill at the time. I only ever used a condom to help last longer at the start. I always took it off and came inside her, and she loved it. We'd had unprotected sex like that for nearly a year and never had a problem.

Anyway I think the one that knocked her up was the last time we had sex. She was at my house while my mom was sleeping. We decided to have a quickie. After some short foreplay, she took her pants off and rode me on the couch. Not condom handy. I came after only a couple minutes.

She put her pants back on and left not long after. About six weeks later, we broke up. She told me many months later that she'd had an abortion around that time. Turns out she was on antibiotics for a UTI, and she learned the hard way that antibiotics negate the effects of birth control.

Attached: 1623344057038.jpg (1000x750, 44.47K)

DNA test ASAP

Yep, but thank god for her being on paxil and provigil, she miscarried that fucker.

Nah I'm 99% certain it's my kid.

Pullout works great, it's just that people are bad at doing it, cause, you know, evolution

I always kept in 3-5 months contact with the women I fucked just in case one of them got preggo. My fear of knocking these bitches up got so large that I ended up getting a vasectomy at 26

Now I get my shit tested every 6 months for STD's and Sperm count and just go raw in the paint.

Attached: dana-carvey-turtle-face.gif (384x244, 441.46K)

Condom broke

There's tons of people that were created by precum.

have you checked on 23andme

You crazy son. You gonna get monkeypox.

Medfag here. Pre-ejaculate, a.k.a precum can contain sperm enough to impregnate a woman even before ejaculation. Multiple cases have been documented.

My wife and I had an IUD pregnancy, odds of that shit are less than one in ten thousand. He’s eight months old now

"multiple cases" does not mean it is less effective than condoms. There are also multiple cases where condoms fail

lmao got cucked
>totally muh kid! SHE WOULDN'T CHEAT
nigga you're retarded if you've only had sex once, pulled out, and now she's suddenly pregnant. Probably was impregnated before y'all met.

Blasted in several black girls when I was single, but I was trying to get them pregnant.

You do you. I wouldn't want to raise another man's child without knowing what I was getting into, but some guys aren't as particular about it. I hope you're a good dad to whoever's kid that is.

Attached: OIP (6).jpg (474x235, 7.2K)

you intentionally made niglets?

Nah son I was raped
She lied about being on birth control
Would that work if I lied about why I wanted to get her alone?
Would it work if I pulled my dick out and started beatin off in front of her and blocked her exit?
Would it work if I lied about who I was, what my name was, how much money I had, who I'm related to, and how big my dick is?

Me too, not one fucking took either. So bummed about it. I keep trying though. These are bikini hot black women too, the kid will be gorgeous.

half niglet
superior human
natural radiation defenses
and caucasian ingenuity
the future of our survival

>the future of our survival
Nah, the future slave class languishing under their jewish overlords.

Attached: 1-a-jews-british-renaissance-richard-coudenhove-kalergi.jpg (658x825, 192.23K)

Yep, at least a couple I know of

Keep enjoying yourself, bro. Have fun, it'll happen sooner or later.

Yeah "accidentally".
I got my teacher pregnant when i was 13, i just wanted to cum in her, she told me wasn't on birth control but I didn't care. When she told me she was pregnant i panicked, told my mom and my teacher got sued for child abuse and is now facing consequences. I never intended to ruin her life but my parents overreacted...