Has Any Forums fucked a famous cosplayer?

Attached: 2047327 - Jessica_Nigri fakes.jpg (500x694, 95.14K)

Not a famous one, no.

explain?

Attached: jessica_nigri-158.jpg (800x449, 40.72K)

Yeah, it actually ended up as a huge shit show. We went up to her hotel room. I was excited to fuck her in her costume. Everything was awesome right up until she took a selfie of me fucking her doggy style. She totally got my face in the frame. I didn't notice because I was busy fucking. We exchanged numbers and went on our way. Then her boyfriend found the pic, flipped the fuck out, and posted it all over social media, tagging me in it. So all of my family and friends got to see me balls deep in a girl. It was a massive pain in the ass to get the pics removed. I was totally humiliated. I have family that still looks at me funny to this day. Ever since I've had a strict no phones in the bedroom rule.

Was she just some random cosplayer?

Attached: ImportantHardtofindJunco-poster.jpg (3840x2160, 290.55K)

Yeah, I fucked Jessica at comic con Diego in 16. Funny thing was that I didn't even want to go but my friend hooked the whole thing up. I hung out for maybe like 2 hours then went back to the hotel. I was having drinks at the bar when she came up to me and started chatting me up. I didn't even recognize her at first until she showed me photos of her in her outfits. We went back to my room and fucked for the rest of the night. It was good but I've had better. Insane body though.

The odds of someone capable of pulling a famous cosplayer wouldnt be browsing Any Forums on a saturday night

Keep on being retarded

That whole thing with her cosplaying as Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw is what really made her famous in the con world.

I'm prime minister of a European nation. Why wouldn't I spend my weekends shitposting?

I've fucked cosplayers but not any famous ones. Just con sluts.

what a terrible shoop.
fucking go outside and touch grass, coomer

Fucked Mariah Mallad aka Momokun before she got super fucking fat. She's a dead fish ngl.

How do you define famous?

I fucked one with almost 200k IG followers. does that count?

True but this was before she got her fake tits and really blew up. This was when she looked like Pikachu, so she was pretty smoking. She told me she actually hates the comic book shit and only models because it makes her rich. She basically was the first like Onlyfans girl. Kind of strange. She doesn't go for super rich guys, and she doesn't go for the comic book nerd. Which would make sense cause I'm like in between.

Attached: 00.jpg (800x1200, 111.68K)

Got a video of this?

My weakness is Yaya Han

Attached: yaya2.gif (483x356, 1.88M)

Same

Attached: Yaya-Han-Cosplay-Jessica-Nigri.jpg (600x900, 65.38K)

Not famous but my ex GF loved to cosplay as her favorite characters so sometimes after comic cons we used to get into roleplay sex, been my favorite when she cosplay as Wendy from Gravity Falls or Mary Jane

Give us a hint as to which nation.

went to college with a guy who claimed he fucked Emiru , never proved it. but vehemently claimed he did

>No sextape of Jessica Nigri or Yaya Han.

Attached: intro-1634571326.jpg (780x438, 66.06K)

"famous"

Attached: FWx_tMEXEAEHYTS.jpg (946x2048, 349.93K)

Yes.

Yeah ok. Steve Jobs is my dad.

Attached: 1616889042656.jpg (960x882, 59.41K)