How many Elliots would you beat in a fight?

How many Elliots would you beat in a fight?

Attached: imagem_2022-08-12_231420034.png (674x644, 595.42K)

How many WOULD I, or how many COULD I? I could beat the shit out of a lot of them by flicking my wrist, but that doesn't mean I'd ever want to be near, let alone touch such a specimen.

I think I’d comfortably beat 2. Maybe 3. 4 would probably over whelm me. I would enjoy fighting 3 though definitely.

those abs are implants btw

Probably all of them

>How many Elliots would you beat
me thinkth you'd beat him

Attached: elliot page wants dick.jpg (693x1024, 86.05K)

He's like 5'1" but has a woman's strength, so I'm guessing 4, maybe 5.

Maybe two. Not three. People underestimate the effect of numbers on 1-vs-2+ unarmed combat.

Probably three, I could pick one up in each hand and beat them against each other while kicking a third one in the “nuts”.

so she cut her tits off... let's celebrate the insane

I think what anons here don't take into consideration is that Elliott is with all certainty a one shooter who has no fighting spacial awareness and intelligence whatsoever. Having said that I would risk saying 3 for me

>but has a woman's strength
She's on T.

Attached: you know you would.jpg (1000x750, 100.01K)

Attached: It ain't gunna suck itself.jpg (1170x1426, 1.25M)

I’m 6’-1”, 220 lbs (not fat). I think I could take out at least 5 at once. Assuming they all charge me at once, I’m thinking I could down at least 1 or 2 with a solid punch before they are able to swarm me. At that point, I figure I could wrestle the remaining 3 to the ground one at a time strangling them until they lose consciousness before moving onto the next one. I figure it won’t take more than 20 seconds to strangle one out, this means I could eliminate 2 of them in 40-50 seconds even if one of them was choking me from behind. Now that 4 are down, the last Elliot would be a walk in the park. Honestly, I’d probably rape the last one since it probably still has a working pussy that would be soaking wet by this point.

As many as are available.

Attached: elliot file-2.png (693x960, 980.52K)

at the same time? probably 6 or 7, one at a time repeatedly? probably 20 or so

Attached: Come home see Elliot WWYD?.jpg (1000x730, 119.41K)

Confident about 3 at once. Bc she is a woman and will hesitate and not have the instinct for violence, not formulate a combat plan, have sloppy body control, etc. x3.

Attached: elliot abc 838.jpg (688x893, 79.95K)