Lets face it. its time for our boy to get himself to russia, its the only safe place from globalists and wokesters...

lets face it. its time for our boy to get himself to russia, its the only safe place from globalists and wokesters. if he lets the glowies take him in it'll be a show trial. id rather he stay free and fighting than die trying to reason with morons and child molesters.

Attached: .jpg (2400x1600, 325.52K)

But it would be fun to watch him try to reason with himself, even knowing it would ultimately fail.

I think we can safely say that the risk of flight from justice, and the defection of a US president to a hostile nation-state is one that the security services are quite prepared to prevent.

And I rather doubt the SS detail assigned to him are going to allow him to flee.

But I'm guessing logic, rational thought, and actual discussions are highly unlikely with OP.

Trust the plan

It's time to send Biden, Obama and all their lackeys to China.

the plan? that's like saying "we'll make it in time" when you're already parked outside the closed store.

bus left dude. plan fucking failed. i get being dedicated but how much of the house has to burn down before you think about getting out?

Ain't nobody doing shit to Trump. If Joe and his son are still around and Hillary is around will stay around. The left knows if Trump goes down so do all of them.

>The left knows if Trump goes down so do all of them.

I'd pay that price 10 times over. You wouldn't know this, being you and all, but most people have principles, not just concern over how big their dick is, as you do.

All the evidence in the world ain't going to stop him from fleeing, once he throws all of his life-lines under the bus. He'll fly out on "Trump Force One" and his flight will go from US to Alaska right over the gap to Russia. He might flee to Korea, but I think he was counting on having Top Secret Documents to trade for that. The Human Magapede will still treat him like a hero, and the write-in ballot will be substantial, regardless of his criminality.

>being you and all

Good thing you assume to know me. Rather be an asshole try just not being one mmmkay pumpkin. Now reread what I wrote....so will they and they don't want that.

and he'll be able to suck putins dick every day

>Good thing you assume to know me.
>"The left knows ..."

More than you know us, apparently.

Your entire post is garbage, just wishful thinking on your part.

I never assumed anything about you dick. I said they are corrupt and don't want to go to jail. You decided to show your colors. KYS end of discussion.

If he runs to russia, he's admitting he committed treason.

>Biden's son is a drug addict
>Hillary used a private email server
>Therefore it's okay for Trump to steal TS/SCI nuclear documents and possibly try to sell them to foreign governments

You guys really, really need to realize the guy you worship is a particularly dumb conman. (To say nothing of Don Jr's blatant coke habit and Ivanka and Jared also using a private email server and accounts to do govt business).

You're retarded. Why would Biden or Obama or Clinton "go down" if Trump gets his with fucking ESPIONAGE charges? Your cult leader is literally a traitor, dickhead.

>All the democrats would go down for.. uhm... doing stuff, trust me bro

I wonder if Trump (and his kike son-in-law) will get the death penalty. Hope so!

Future President of Israel.

He’s not “our boy.” He’s literally guilty of treason, and he will pay.

derp