Im off to the corner shop, can I get you anything anons?

Im off to the corner shop, can I get you anything anons?

Attached: 6411224_c17c7a6d.jpg (640x620, 126.06K)

Andy’s special dubs checked

Yeah if you see my dad there, help that dumb fuck find the milk and cigarettes. He's been gone like 10 years trying to find that shit.

Yea Nigga grape soda and sum backwoods

newport light 100 box and a fried pie please.

I lost a rap battle with pepe earlier for a can of Dr Pepper but I still want it. So a can of Dr Pepper please.

Corner shops are all owned by Indians and pakis charging extortionate prices, and products close to or past sell by date. I refuse to let you get me anything

get me some of the cystal, there is this homeless dude with a red beanie named jetson that sells it on the low

Conetto

It looks like it has one of those oldschool big box freezers where the glass top slides open that like every corner/convenient store used to have so if you could pick me up 1 of these and a large red freezie that would be amazing thanks broski

Attached: 543C11F9-76F8-4EAF-A748-F8AD5682F5E7.jpg (300x300, 23.32K)

They often sell some things that you wouldn't find at any supermarket or other shop like that. Thats the only positive

Sorry i forgot to add that those freezers would just have a bunch of random ass shit in them

Check'd and currypilled

/thread

kek that coalburner would

A racing form snd a pack of Chesterfields.

20 mayfair superkings,packet of green rizlas and a bottle of buckfast please bud. One from the fridge preferably

i dont burn coal no more and i dont even smoke anymore tho low key i kinda miss it sometimes

Pick me up a quart of Schlitz and some prime times playa

Monster munch flaming hot!

Tin o creamola foam, only place to find that shit!

2 packs of free advertisements and a can of Cope please, Poo sir

pipeline punch and parma violets pls

Glass hammer and rubber nails plox

PISSWATER user

I can I can't, please OP.