Any Forums what's the wisest way to invest $6,000?

Any Forums what's the wisest way to invest $6,000?

I was thinking buying 250 oz of silver because historically silver had always been 20% of golds worth and it hasn't caught up yet. Currently a Oz of silver goes for 20$ and if it went to 20% of gold that's $359 an oz so that's over $100k if it goes according to plan which with the recession coming up fast people are about to invest in precious metals like crazy.

Anyone got any good suggestions before I do the silver idea?

Attached: Silver-iStock_000044435624_Medium.jpg (1386x1385, 422.59K)

Buy my book on speed fisting. It's a great investment that will only increase in value

Attached: 1658976815601568.jpg (550x920, 103.3K)

Investing in silver is great, I prefer buying silver in the form of pimp cup cuz I'm finna slap a hoe for fuckin up the economy

Quarters before 1960 something are entirely silver

Buy entire rolls of vintage US quarters for cheapest silver by weight

Have you tried listening to Selling England by the Pound?

Diversify, nigga

Dont be a nigger, diversify your assets.
30% metals
30% cash
30% crypto
10% ammo/tools/speculative goods

Attached: eb7c3d808010c722b412ce64ed27439ecc8829529552ef209d2d214982cc5a71.jpg (432x444, 195.76K)

Buy Chris Chan Coins

Attached: 1660272997018.jpg (1210x1613, 1.36M)

Silver is selling high. One ounce is 20 bucks but dealers are selling it for 36 bucks right now.

Lol crypto

Crypto tanked hard this year.

My dad is good at the coin thing. He has shxt tons of gold and silver. I'll ask him about the coin idea. My dad literally goes to junk bins at coin shops and finds coins worth hundreds because he knows every single type of coin to look out for. So he pays 20 cents for a coin and makes $500 or more.

Keep the pimp hand strong

Fuck crypto I had a run in 2016 to 2018 that ended up in me losing 20k...I was up 140k at the peak. I'll have 6k in cash left that imma use to invest in gold mining equipment. Me n my dad did alot of gold mining the last couple years but with other people's equipment. Imma get my own dredge and rent it out when in not using it.

My dad should have a guy for me to buy from that'll get closer to spot price. He has great relations with all the dealers in his town.

Have you paid off your debts first?

30% into Crypto? Nigga what.

Buy land you sperg. Get your head out of your ass with fake money. Buy some land near a metro or interstate town, sit on it, sell it vastly more when the housing boom continues.

Houses aren’t selling fast, but they’re being built fast.

Silver will keep going up like a snowball effect as the economy gets worse. Im talking far past the growth rate of gold. Youre already a little late. First signs of real recovery or event (ie Trump elected), dump it. Profit. But yes, id do it.

Long term? Dump it into the S&P and leave it alone. SPY or VOO.

Everyone talking about silver in here like it's a worthwhile investment. Zoom out on a silver chart, it's had wild spikes of maybe 100%, but most of the time it's flat as a chinese bitch.

It's a fairly safe investment, but doubtful that you'll see real growth.

I invested in bank stonks after (during) the 2008 market crash and they did well for the most part but lately have really gone down.

It's a hedge. Not "growth" thing to make a profit margin concern.

It's what I thought too. Yeh I'm a little late my dad got the last dip for 3000 ounces. Imma ask him tomorrow about what he thinks

I need liquidity in case I need the money and the economy gonna crash hard coming up is what I'm thinking. I think in the next 10 years it will collapse partially to where it won't recover.

It's my bet hence why metals are a better investment

> I think in the next 10 years it will collapse partially to where it won't recover.

Believe what you want, but this is likely not going to be the case. If the economy crashes even a bit long-term to the point of no recovery, that basically means the entire world is fucked.

The powers that be need a continuous, logarithmic growth of stocks to ensure their money holds value for future generations. They won't just let that go without a fight, and if they do, again, you'll be using that silver for bartering.

Precious metals should never be purchased to make a profit like with stocks. You could lose bad. It's an investment in case of a SHTF apocalypse scenario.

This is what I was trying to explain with If you want to keep some as a hedge against worst case scenarios, it's never a bad idea. But if you're looking for growth/investment, it's not the best option by far.

Hey, buy Safemoon. Crazy crypto making TONS of $$$$.

Or, invest in tulips. I hear the price is going through the roof.

Or, stop asking a bunch of anonymous faggots on an imageboard how to invest….

Exactly. Some famous economist I was watching said pur current system naturally inflates and will reach a critical point of inflation by 2032 which will lead to a massive crash.

What were experiencing right now is remnants of the 2008 crash and the stimulus checks they cut through the pandemic.

They moves the point if what is now considered the new 0$. If you gave everyone a million dollars in the country the value of the dollar would plummet. A McDonald's cheeseburger would cost 500k because what is considered the new point of 0-value

Dude I've been here since 2006. Sometimes you faggots actually have good advice.

Like you're a fucking expert to listen to.

It sounds like you're conflating "wise" with "low-risk," so invest in boring-as-shit long-term stable stuff like bonds, money markets, value stocks, etc.

Buy dead cars for almost nothing
Haul to recycler's
Profit from metal investment everyday

And they are only 90%
Minus what has wore off

6k won't get you much, if any

Scrap metal collecting and selling is hot these days. It even went mainstream. Not just grubby old misfits anymore.