/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ archive.is/UVQkn
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID (Updated 2021-08-22) i.imgur.com/akrkAyV.png
- STUDY cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/2F379FE0CB50DF502F0075119FD3E060
- SPREADSHEET hdvinnie.github.io/Private-Trackers-Spreadsheet/
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
- STATUS red.trackerstatus.info
- INVITE FORUMS postimg.cc/gallery/gkbr2G6 (State on 2022-04-06+)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

>Remember the following:
>READ THE OP BEFORE MAKING A FUCKING QUESTION YOU RETARDED FAGGOT
>It doesn't matter if you use the same username in different trackers, the staff still share your IP with each other.
>Staff is reading, being /marked/ is NOT a meme.
>Don't ask for invites, it's private for a reason.
>If starting out you should interview for RED, rank to elite, wait on account age and get invites from there. THAT'S IT THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO
>If you want to rank up on RED, spam recent deezer shit with deemix/smloadr.

Previous thread:

Attached: 129831246634533.jpg (847x1200, 109.76K)

Nakadashi

>that one piece of shit that is snatching something exclusively from you on a torrent with 100 seeds for the past 3 days at ~10kb/s
I swear to got I'm gonna start manually banning these type of peers or just stopping those torrents for a few days
How do you even configure your client to do that shit only download from a single person that clearly has terrible peering with you?

RED is a lot harder to rank up on than PTP

>PTP goes down
>Comes back on with different SSL certificate
>requires you to log in again
Uh bros
What is going on here?

ptp

Attached: 1651182780110.gif (320x568, 2.98M)

Dont you rank up on RED so you can get into mid tier trackers? RED users will never make it to the elite trackers, those days are over.

It's still a Clouflare cert so it's the same old glowie MITM it always was

still not logging back in until we get some explanations of what happened

I recommend letting your account expire because you can never be sure.

>no kissing girls in OP
when will you learn

>letting your account expire
impossible

>our private trackers are so good we have to advertise on Any Forums
Fucking streetshitting beggars the lot of you.

Not very gentleman like.

Attached: 1657653587741.png (500x400, 87.66K)

There's no advertising here because the trackers we talk about the most are impossible to get into. You can't join PTP. You can't join BTN. You can't join HDB.

CG/KG/TIK are the patrician options, fuck HDB. Add PTP and you are done. BTN = TV = LOL.

Attached: 1500400766852.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

no, it's like rich billionaries discussing about the cool expensive white truffles and wagyu beef they eat, something i am afraid you will never have the pleasure of experiencing my friend

No seed requirements on HDB. Can hit and run whatever I want and ratio is easy as hell to come by.

Im not interested in Jaws 9 and Superman vs Turbopoop vs Terminator: the return of the Jedi 12.

If it exists in HD on PTP it's probably also on HDB. It's very rare there's something that's only in SD that I want to watch. That's what I mainly use PTP for. Much of what's on PTP originates from HDB encoders or Amazon rips.

I said PATRICIANS. Typically we watch shit that has no HD release. You realize 99% of cinema doesnt exist in HD, right? Do you know how much fucking cinema exists? This shit started in 1900...do the math.

Attached: Exiles_Raul_Ruiz.avi_snapshot_07.28.273.jpg (544x400, 90.95K)

I'm not very interested in ultra autistic shit but I have KG just in case.

what happened to bib?