The county won't give me any more methadone and they cut off my welfare check

The county won't give me any more methadone and they cut off my welfare check

Attached: 1639890382710.png (576x1024, 480.14K)

what do you mean county giving you meth? my tax dollars are paying for druggies to buy drugs?? I'm going off the grid and live off of the land. fuck you

Been there OP, good luck.

These two posts show the two sides of why everyone in the whole world considers Americans to be intellectually disabled.

Not OP

Methadone is a prescription drug meant to help with withdrawal when an addict tries to quit meth. It’s akin to a nicotine patch.

OP you’re about to learn a very hard life lesson the very hard way, I wish you luck on your cold turkey withdrawal

Dang u are really that stupid are you

You spelled Heroin like this Meth
Uncultured faggot

Lol good job cracka, i got sum hooked up 20bags for ya, make me rich

quit heroin, not meth

OHHH I'M SORRRYYY THAT I'M NOT A DRUG ADDICT AND DON'T KNOW ALL THE DRUG ADDICT LINGOS.
What the fuck do I know. I just pay more in taxes than a lot of people make. How about thank me for paying for your existence and move on?

>trying to frame not being well versed in junkie culture as a negative thing

Derr, okey

Attached: 1656110908014.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

Carmelita, hold me tighter
I think I'm sinking down
And I'm all strung out on heroin
On the outskirts of town

Attached: 1659847789463133.png (1024x479, 91.46K)

>withdrawal
I don't plan on withdrawing, I'm living on borrowed time.

i just came off of 15 years of pain pills. been clean for 7 weeks. i know its hell and i get it, you should tapper. but get some kratom and be a fucking man and deal with..men go to war and get shot and shit ya know..so man up..once you break the taboo of addiction about 4 weeks you would take that shit if some paid you a million dollars trust me it will pass.

Make me rich cracka, got dat gud dogfood for ya

I got dem perk 30s cracka u know u want it, make me rich hoe.

I shouldn’t be surprised, if you’ve been at it long enough for your welfare to be cut you probably gave up a long time ago

U dont deserve one Penny of ur Money Hope u Go broke and kys

a fucker with a pill addiction has a better chance of surviving lukemia think about it. you know they are filling graves white kids. genocide in this country and Goldstein and the crew are getting rich..about time for some get backs.

if your on pills..you dont even want to know what is waiting for you 7 weeks and im still climbing them walls...i paid my dues, how long until it comes knocking on your door hoe.

That is for insulin

Looks like it's a life of crime for you now. Make 'em pay

Nope im da server, u da one gettin served, now make me rich,

So die.

Better find some work off the books quick to fill your time instead of keep you thinking about relapsing.