Why do these crooked-toothed, unfunny faggots have such shit taste in literally everything ever...

Why do these crooked-toothed, unfunny faggots have such shit taste in literally everything ever? And why arent they all permabanned? Watch them desperately try to come up with something witty in my replies.

Attached: AE8AAAC5-069F-4D48-86A0-20CF5BEBA717.png (1200x600, 4.94K)

You have a loicense for that opinion?

> One, now two replies
Yeah they're pretty desperate lmao

India = the part of the Empire the Brits chose to keep rather than Murica

History has proved us right too

>chose
Kek

Yup, had a few problems in India at the time, so chose to keep the bulk of our troops there rather than seriously commit to keeping America. Right decision too. Your empire lasted what, 80 years?

mfw

My empire started the day I was born and is ongoing. Cope, queen owned boy.

Extraordinary statement. Have fun with your mental health issues

Wouldn't expect a Burger to have the faintest idea how a constitutional Monarchy works, but I'd rather have Liz as Head of State, than what, Biden or Trump?

lmfao

Best of all, you stupid cunts VOTED for them...

Attached: 1554020977998.jpg (1024x597, 41.33K)

whoever decides foreign policy and has the ability to declare war is the head of state

>start thread to shit on bongs
>people respond without saying where they're from
>autistic bong screeching about how dumb America is
MFW

Attached: 1660230326729228.jpg (364x852, 84.81K)

Wut

Bongs are eternally buttmad and can't stop seething because America exists.

What happened to all the proud sons of the empire after I posted this?
Busy screaming into the void about America?

>Bongs are eternally buttmad and can't stop seething because America exists.

Murica: Wins it's 'independence" in 1776. Proceeds to kick the shit out of itself in 1861. Still kicking the shit out of itself 160 years later over exactly the same issue

Oh forgot, comes up with McDonalds in the meantime

Oh, and Disney. Mustn't forget Disney

>after I posted this?

Yeah, you started the thread right? So the evidence suggests that youre butthurt about Bongs, far more than we give a fuck about murica

"I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?"
Adolf Hitler

Sorry, can't hear you over all the superiority.

Attached: 1652096291939.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

I still like America. Nobody will cause me to become hateful.

I linked the post you snaggletoothed mouth breather