What's the best thing you got going for you right now user (gf, nice car, mentally stable, ...) ?

what's the best thing you got going for you right now user (gf, nice car, mentally stable, ...) ?

Attached: _roll232324324234.jpg (1892x1772, 388.24K)

Amazing city apartment on the 21st floor with an incredible skyline view. About to start a job in 1.5 weeks that pays over $200k/year

I have an excellent paying job for which I haven’t done any actual real work for in about a month. I’ve only been given busy work to pass the time,

23 get

Nice

Graduated college without a mountain of dept.
And I love my bf

I'm pretty thankfull about it all.

I never spend money on weed, but I get high everyday.

About to retire, just picked up a new Ducati MS Pikes Peak. Summer weather in coastal CA is great this year, plenty of slender women to chat with and look at.

It's perfect here.

Roll it

Engaged to loaded fiancée.

Nice, what're you doing that pays 200k/yr?

Won a $1.2 billion lottery.

well done, user!
is she fit and pretty?
are her parents tolerable?

willing to share a little of her with us today?

Thanks. Consulting.

you wish

Professional kike. I perform Jew tricks.

Attached: gay_month.jpg (828x768, 91.13K)

Neural network modeling at an AI startup.
Currently focused on improving accuracy on ResNet-50

600k house on 10 acres with the closest nigger atleast 15 miles away. Will inherit 2.5 million in about 5-10 years on top of 500k in stocks.

Congratulations on your boyfriend

Attached: tumblr_p720jpNy1u1wa7h8bo1_500.gif (487x327, 1.68M)

MBB? Just starting, what, post-MBA?

same, and also mentally stable

You can't have sex with any of them, manchild. Grow up.

Thanks he's my favorite

Sixx hundred thousand

Attached: 72f.jpg (1930x1543, 342.11K)

Talked today to my dad for the first time in years.

After taking five months off to focus on my health issues, I got a job offer with my regional USPS.

Mentally stable?? Far from it. However I have an awesome girlfriend that understands I need hobbies to help with my mental health. I should be debt free within the next 4 to 5 years as long as I don't take out any new loans. My house is paid off so I only have to pay rent to the government twice a year on that front. My truck and debt consolidation loan are all the debt I have.

I’m poor but I’m fucking. Plenty of guys work and get rich but still have an empty bed at night. At least I have pussy.

Thanks! She's a bit chubby but athletic - we've been playing tennis together and she's going to the gym regularly to lose weight for the wedding. Future in-laws annoying at times, but I can bear with them - they're the source of the inheritance after all.

you are incorrect. again.
stop acting like a fool.

What happened that you lost contact? And what brought you back together?

Attached: R.jpeg-20.jpg (2501x1563, 783.19K)