Why are anime girls so hot? How can real girls even compete?

Why are anime girls so hot? How can real girls even compete?

Attached: 5b646fd16a61a4397ad379f3dacbd023.jpg (850x673, 81.62K)

They can't

ancient alien theory

It's the eyes and japanese mannerisms

The can't, and neither should they. It would be like men trying to be Goku or something. They should instead focus on areas other than aesthetics. 3D isn't n competition with 2D, they're literally different dimensions

honest to god i have no idea

By being real and possible tonj8mr fuck?

>By being real
You already lost

You made the same thread yesterday, word for word and same picture

Everyday is repost day, newnigger.

This girl started slamming her fists on the keyboard in anger.

Welcome to Any Forums. Enjoy your stay.

>Comparing 3DPD to 2D goddesses
Stop.

3d might love you. 2d never will

What does that have to do with anything? What you can't have is supposed to e better than what you can.

what you can't have is worse than what you can have. Food you can't eat is worthless as food. A car that you can't drive is worthless as a car. A house you can't live in is worthless as a house. A pipe you can't smoke is worthless as a pipe. A lover that can't love you is worthless as a lover.

Attached: treachery of images.jpg (1442x1005, 1.04M)

You don't understand the concept of ideals and the realm of true forms

>3d might love you
kek

>3d might love you. 2d never will
>might
>MIGHT

M I G H T
I
G
H
T

Whether I am loved is unimportant - only that I be capable of loving. It is the feeling of loving another that is truly fulfilling, and in that sense my waifu fulfills me more thoroughly than any other.

Attached: haruhi36.jpg (1920x1080, 128.79K)

the platonic ideal of an umbrella won't keep you dry in the rain no matter how perfect it hypothetically is. It is objectively better to have a real flawed umbrella than an imaginary perfect one, therefore it's the imaginary umbrella can't be compared to the real umbrella.
not to mention all Plato's ideas about the realm of true forms were built on the false premise that thoughts and ideas lack any kind of physical form, so as natural philosophies they're totally bunk

Simple, they can't

any idealized and flawless version of 3DPD, is superior

>It is objectively better to have a real flawed umbrella than an imaginary perfect one,
It is the imaginary perfect one that allows the flawed one something to strive towards. Without ideals, we will never get better.

More importantly, why is anime so hot while hentai is not

no its desire and experimentation that lets us strive towards improving thing. I am wet from the rain. I don't want to be wet. I turn my frying pan into a drying pan to avoid getting wetter somewhat. I can tell just by experiencing it that a broader tool would be better suited for the job not because I have a vision of some perfect version of the tool but because my desires have yet to be fully met and I can think of a few things to try that might improve that

I follow a different path, friend.

Attached: file.png (1000x640, 691.71K)

lips
ever kiss one before?
pretty nice

Attached: 1658431617559889.jpg (564x701, 52.97K)

How do I stop being addicted to anime girls? This can't be healthy.

flat and ugly
0/10

instead of fapping or making a mai waifu thread, have a cold shower
pavlovian conditioning can be broken through association extinction this way

>tattoo
3D is always PD

Have you ever fallen in love with an anime girl and imagined yourself being sent to her world to be with her?

Have you ever fallen in love with an anime girl and imagined yourself being sent to her world to be her?

Cartoons don't come with baggage.

Attached: 1611652997206.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>writes "This girl loves me" next to a picture
>can't be refuted
Checkmate 3DPD

please,don't ever post 3dpd trash in this board again