WOULD Any Forums EVER DO THIS TO US

WOULD Any Forums EVER DO THIS TO US

Attached: IMG-20220809-WA0031.jpg (987x1280, 116.58K)

Nobody on this site can get pregnant, dumbass.

I doubt anything i posted could be incriminating, is saying the N word and posting ACK trooon wojaks hate speech?

Why is the headline "Facebook gives DMs" when it says in the little text that the DMs were acquired with a search warrant. Doesn't Facebook have to comply with a search warrant? Isn't that the law?

>WOULD Any Forums EVER DO THIS TO US

Oh Yes.

Will you delete FB or Any Forums? No

Any Forums doesn't have DMs thank fuck

>Nobody on this site can get pregnant, dumbass.
Kek. We will never be real women.

hahaha

Fuck never thought of that. But I ment snitching to the feds about stupid shit

Don't use Facebook. I'm unplugged from the hive mind

I killed jfk and im also the zodiac killer, and i ate some people.
Time will tell

happened before newfag
feds actively search for evidence of large scale criminal activity here
but something as small as one abortion they probably wouldn't bother with unless they want to put on a show for the media and make a political statement. they targeted a fb whore because she makes a good sob story for libs that they can relate to.

and they say tiktok is spying on you while Facebook is the real spy

Attached: tiktokspying.jpg (540x798, 62.6K)

I don't think a state has authority over facebook unless it resides there.
The whole point of states was to make america as libertarian as possible.
>Taxes too high? North dakota calls you!
>Can't gamble? Las vegas is just around the corner!

bümp

feds don't give a fuck about abortion. it's federally legal. it's podunk yeehaw's with nothing better to do.

how did they find out she violated the law before getting a search warrant?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>podunk yeehaw's
kek

>it is only a problem when it affects me
but she has nothing to hide so what was she worried about? ha, intrusive and illegal searches? only hippie left wing potheads fear that, thats just a conspiracy perpetrated by right wing nut jobs. ha, china is a free democracy, north koreans do not live in fear.

Considering how many headlines I see about NK's nukes, I would say that we live in fear of the based crusader Kim

why wouldnt all out nuclear war be terrifying? i mean im one for humanity being eradicated once and for all, fuck this clown shit show that we call life. war will never end, murder will never end, rape will never end, it will never end, so why not end it all? but still, bombs capable of decimating the entire human race should be terrifying