How would you text a girl to tell her that you wanna eat her out

how would you text a girl to tell her that you wanna eat her out
(obv the main goal here is to turn her on)

Attached: DE5BFB15-A5A5-43BB-BC95-13C602D66563.jpg (760x1024, 56.19K)

I dunno man back in my day (I'm 32) we used to sext and be coy about it but you younglings talk in emojis and shit, there's gotta be some kind of quick code for oral sex

you don't
you ask her out conventionally
don't mention sex
then when it's on and she's dtf you eat her out

Attached: 1658183403618541.jpg (885x960, 329.81K)

ur useless

He's right though.

If that didn't help you, you're gonna die a virgin, or bankrupt for mediocre pussy by the hour. Pathetic

This.

Stop looking for shortcuts, you incels. Become a man worth dating and marrying (but don't get married obv), and then you get everything you want.

Attached: 1659965195401429.jpg (681x1280, 129K)

If you have texted a girl more than 3 days and nothing sexual has come up yet, you are securely in the friend zone.
And probably a poojeet street shitter.

sauce

Somewhere on the internet.

It depends entirely on the variables involved
>Are you attractive, do you regularly get pussy?
>Do you suspect she is attracted to you?
>Do you work together or share the same classes?
The last thing you want to do is make an absolute ass of yourself to the point where you cannot go back to work or class.

yes i’m attractive and she’s told me how into me she is

we don’t see each other everyday

If that is actually the case, and not a larp, then all you need to say is:

I want you, when can you come over?

Easy then
>"Hey, you should come over tomorrow, we can plan to watch a movie, but that probably won't happen."
She will likely play dumb and ask, what do you mean?
>"Well, first we are going to take a shower together, then I am going to eat your pussy and ass.
After that, she is either interested or not. If she is not, then don't push further or get upset. If she turns you down, just play it off like you don't care.

cringe

>dear bitch,
>I’ll suck your clit from the back and rest my nose on your balloon knot while pulling on them titties till you cum all over my tongue.
>love Faggot user

Alright lady killer, what is your approach?

Yes, serious cringe.

Guys: Be self-aware, aware of her level of interest, and be terse and direct. Word games are for children.

Sounds perfect!

MODS

who that

some random 12 year old