Stop lolicon / shotacon

Stop lolicon / shotacon

Attached: english.jpg (750x1000, 126.14K)

ok i will help

Based

Nothing like the feeling of busting a nut in a little girls ass. Mad yet faggot?

Attached: d9d0e53624448afd1194b15fe5444d4f.webm (940x1188, 139.55K)

I want to rise a cuck son.
How do I do it?

Attached: C0070.jpg (1583x1979, 1.01M)

no stop this is our thread

Kek

Attached: 6plx0e.jpg (611x192, 28.47K)

>Fighting loli
>posts a cute little girl
I see your problem sir, need a bump.

I've noticed that the people most publicly against lolicon, NOMAPs, "grooming", etc. always turn out to be closet pedos. It's almost like the anti-NOMAP movement is based on projection.

hahaha pedotards
making excuse that you have low self-esteem and therefore abuse minors to feel that you have power over innocents, you are sick and do not see it, asshole, continue with your shit, because you are already in the shit
leave the straw, useless

Imagine virtue signaling anonymously

No, thanks. But feel free to keep crying on the net.

Attached: 30681 - highres loli manga monochrome shota.jpg (819x1200, 179.47K)

at least he didn't mention cub uwu

Lolicons don't abuse children though. Sounds like you're a projecting pedo.

how it shows that you are not a psychologist and you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
And I'm not saying that automatically if you see lolis you're going to be a pedophile, but since you're an moron you don't get the message.

>an moron

Attached: Stop_Defacing_Signs.jpg (450x830, 336.8K)

>hahaha pedotards
Here you address the lolicon community.

>making excuse that you have low self-esteem and therefore abuse minors to feel that you have power over innocents
Here you state the lolicons are using low self-esteem as an excuse for abusing kids. This implies that lolicons abuse kids.

God, I can't believe I have to explain this to you like you're a fucking kindergartener.

Upvoted

When will pedos realize that we don't care about those self assigned titles they use within their pedo communities?

It's all the same. People that wank to kids are scum and would best seek therapy to redirect and correct those urges. It's not very complicated.

Any Forums will forever be a lolicon website
Everyone that isn't one should go back to r*ddit

Attached: 1660227476956.jpg (293x304, 77.42K)

Most countries have laws that say therapists gotta turn pedos in even if they haven't touched a child and want to change, because apparently self control cannot be achieved by pedos.

Asking for help is a dumb thing nowadays, society sees pedos like Hitler saw jews.

I'll bet you wank to kids, and your public opposition to the NOMAP community is just a facade used to hide your perversions.

>we
kys redditor