Girl at work led me on then ghosted me because i was plan b

>girl at work led me on then ghosted me because i was plan b
>no awkwardness on my end i do what i can to avoid encounters
>if we encounter each other i simply say hi,good morning, and or have a good one.
>she has gone out of her way to talk to me and even force some interactions asking how ive been
>i always keep my cool, give short answers and sound uninterested
>don't really ask her shit
am i handling this correctly? if she ever brings up this attitude towards her (professional and not rude/disrespectful) but not interested what should i say? i figure i'd say something along the lines of "i figured we weren't friends, just coworkers" help me out, i also dont want her badmouthing me to other ladies (which she probably has done already)

Attached: 1416806949160.gif (400x250, 1.52M)

>am i handling this correctly
yup. don't give her the time a day. she had her chance and she blew it.
don't be a beta orbiter.

but what if she brings up this different attitude?

in what way? she just wants the attention she was getting from you before because she enjoyed it, but doesn't want to reciprocate. you don't owe her shit.

as long as you're not rude or mean in any way, you have nothing to worry about.

im just wondering what the optimal thing is to say if she brings up the attitude, i don't wanna sound too butthurt either as she'd probably see it as a win fucking with my head

Improvise

i've been thinking about it for a while, i just want some way to win here man.

If she says something along the lines of "we don't talk like we used to. what changed?" or some shit just tell her "I thought we were vibing (substitute whatever word you prefer) and then you cut me off so I guess we're just back to being casual acquaintes. No hard feelings" something like that.

*acquaintences

sounds good, and if she apologizes? figure i'd say i accept your apology, have a good one just so there's no drama?

>just so there's no drama?
there's supposed to be a period before that

Yes

If she apologizes just say "it's okay" no need to say anything more than that

You're already winning

Want to keep winning? Improve as a person faster than her, while working at the same shithole job

Want to double win? Improve faster than the man she chose as well

Don't listen to this sigma male grindset nerd. Toxic self-improvement isn't a good or reasonable goal.

>Want to keep winning? Improve as a person faster than her, while working at the same shithole job
i am, and we rarely see each other. i've been consistently going to the gym and i have caught her looking at my arms. my job is so chill i basically get paid to hit the gym and i've been doing it consistently for 9 months with an ok diet (could be better)
there's nothing wrong with self improvement. not like i'll be seeking her out for approval but she will notice.

>there's nothing wrong with self improvement. not like i'll be seeking her out for approval but she will notice.
not at all, but what he was suggesting was you do it to top her or whatever guy she's fucking which is toxic

>but what he was suggesting was you do it to top her or whatever guy she's fucking which is toxic
that's not toxic, that's motivation. Let her see what she could of had

toxic motivation
you should improve with the goal of becoming a better version of yourself, not to compete with other people

>you should improve with the goal of becoming a better version of yourself, not to compete with other people
both can be done at the same time without any ill effect

Best thing you can do is show her what she’s missing by being super nice to everyone, including her, and leading HER on instead. Make her pine for you and see what she’s missing, but don’t give her any special attention either.

“Oh hey, I LOVE that nail colour on you!” then see Dan walking by and compliment him (“Dan! Nice shoes today! Looking good buddy!”) so she knows she isn’t getting special treatment.

Attached: 75CAA4C6-4C3C-4E6C-AFD8-205B57DBA50E.jpg (450x300, 50.23K)

I disagree because if you fail to achieve better than you perceive they other to be doing then you get the added depression on top of not achieving your personal goals

like im going to know who she's fucking, might be one guy, might be multiple. fuck it

Go to your boss and tell him of her unwanted advances.
In for a penny, in for a pound.

exactly. fuck it. who cares? it's just some bitch. there are billions. ask someone else out. preferably not at work because complications like this are usually why people suggest that you avoid doing it

Some bitch I will see at work time to time. Having a pretty girl mire you is nice (even if she's a shitty person)

so take it for it is that she found you attractive and interesting enough to talk to and use that to build your confidence toward asking the next bird out

I have, I am I just have a little added motivation pushing myself further. As I mentioned above I've caught her looking at my arms