What are your thoughts on cops that kill innocent bystanders?

What are your thoughts on cops that kill innocent bystanders?

It always makes me weep for their families.

Attached: Ashli.jpg (600x843, 54.06K)

only if they're white tho, amirite?

Actually yeah it does matter. Blacks have higher statistics in crime, so the cops can't be as risky with them since they're more dangerous. Blacks are more likely to resist arrest and fight.

>Tries to overthrow the government
>Innocent bystander
Choose one.

neither innocent nor a bystander
played stupid games, won stupid prizes

Ah yes, climbing a window is overthrowing the government alright. You got me partner.

All she did was a climb a window, you schizophrenic bastard.

Justice system and police force is a fucking joke in america, they'll arrest, shoot, and kill citizens but politicians get a free slap on the wrist for war crimes, screwing the american people, sabotaging other nations, locking people up for drugs when they do it themselves, campaign and donation money laundering, and extra special treatment if it's a democrat.

Attached: 1873847239842839.jpg (374x503, 45.48K)

>innocent bystanders
Pic completely unrelated

Attached: ashley.jpg (662x1024, 143.25K)

like shooting fish in a barrel

Attached: 1629772538779.jpg (413x395, 22.17K)

You think climbing a window sill is grounds for execution?

>Climbing a window TO ASSASSINATE CONGRESSMEN
Funny how you conveniently left out the most important part.

Oh no, how tragic! Tell me, what exactly was she innocently doing and where when this happened?

She didn't have any weapons though. And you don't know what she was planning. Maybe she was planning to rescue people.

You think turning around is grounds for execution? You think putting your hands near your waist is grounds for execution? See, I can use rhetorical sleight-of-hand too.

Post the video with sound where the agents tell them to btfo or get shot, then she breaks in and gets shot since she didn't btfo

The only weeping I do is for the fact that she was the only one of those traitors and subhumans the Capitol Police removed from the gene pool that day. Insurrectionists should be mowed down with automatic weapons.

George Floyd didn't have weapons either.
>Maybe she was planning to rescue people.
Is that what "Hang Mike Pence" means in MAGAese?

>pic unrelated

But I don't think those are grounds for execution either. All she did was climb a window sill, maybe she was disguised as a Trump supporter just to make it through the crowd, and in reality she could've been a hero who come to save mike pence you don't know that.

Right. She was rallying with an unruly violent mob who was there to hang Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence, among others. I'm sure she was just trying to gain access to the barricaded Congress floor to give high fives to her representatives.