Alright, Any Forums. I fucked up. I "went down on" / gave head" to a girl I met on tinder because I was hammered...

Alright, Any Forums. I fucked up. I "went down on" / gave head" to a girl I met on tinder because I was hammered. There were no major red flags and everything smelled clean.

Today I woke up with a slight sore throat and realized there are bumps on my tonsils. No symptoms otherwise and I took a covid test (negative)

I went to the walk-in clinic and he tested me for strep and some STDs, but I need to wait a few days for the results.

How fucked am I? What would this be? He said it's consistent with what he'd expect to see with strep, but I'm still freaking out because I've never had this happen before.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 11.04.34 PM.png (1052x1156, 1.64M)

It looks like strep throat. I used to get that shit all the time when I was a kid. Usually the Dr gives a an injection or two of antibiotics and a prescription.

who the fuck still uses tinder? that's like using craigslist dating in the early 2000s

strep throat. you probably gave that chick thrush, ya hooligan.

It's just some herpagohnosyphilaids. Eat ice cream until the bumps explode. Fucking idiot.

How long ago was this OP? Whats the timeline. That's usually the first symptom of HIV.

strep or mono, you'll be alright

Congratulations, you're pregert. That was an alien.

What do you use, then?

Yeah, I'm leaning that. Going to Hinge or Bumble next. I work remote so it's hard as fuck to meet people.

It was on Saturday night user, but I also read that there are very few cases of HIV from oral.. especially between male and female.

I know, I'm truly a mentally deficient dunce.

That'd be cool, I want a way off of the prison planet anyway

>I "went down on"
>gave head"
>to a girl

How long was her dick exactly, did you choke on it faggot

This
Just say you sucked some dick, let all of us call you a faggot until a helpful poster comes along.

harmless bacterial infection.

take antibiotic drug as prescribed.

fin~

Attached: 1660017619682581.jpg (768x768, 119.86K)

ya I choked on it and threw up my spaghetti o's and crystal pepsi. It was fucking tragic. she was hung like a seahorse. micropenis type beat

get checked for strep. you probably already had it. and btw. chicks don't have that large of a clit. and always rinse. always.

Attached: look dude.jpg (1162x874, 175.01K)

Thanks user, currently on amoxicillin, should've added that.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 11.36.31 PM.png (1513x1185, 1.83M)

It's called tonsil stones, you fucking retard. It's normal. Sometimes they get inflamed and you get tonsillitis. You can squeeze them out for some relief. I've gotten this shit about once a year since I was a kid. It's just food debris trapped in your tonsils.

this. i have no idea why anyone would eat a girl out when they weren't sure where her vagina had been.

like maybe wait until that hiv vaccine is out before going full corn-on-the-cob on random chicks especially ones that fuck you immediately

I talk to people you faggot

I had EXACTLY the same thing happen to me 15 years ago.
Ended up in the hospital for a month and had a portion of my right lung removed.
It became a massive infection overnight after being a nuisance for a few days.
Get Antibiotics.
Get a lot of Antibiotics.
Get them Now!