It's getting harder and harder for trump cucks to continue the retarded act in order to defend their big wet daddy

It's getting harder and harder for trump cucks to continue the retarded act in order to defend their big wet daddy

Attached: 1660140522993069.jpg (785x1100, 62.18K)

Attached: 62m27416361548364894708325.jpg (485x595, 82.67K)

Attached: B33B4536-52BD-4CB6-BEA6-330CE50B52E8.jpg (320x320, 19.23K)

keep pushing
I'm sure that will end well for you

Attached: democrats.jpg (772x877, 81.12K)

I don't think it is getting harder for them. They seem to just become more detached from reality each time one of his plentiful criminal acts gets revealed, and they donate more money.

Look at this crying and sobbing.

Attached: LIBERAL.TEARS......jpg (775x864, 399.3K)

>Look at this crying and sobbing.

This is a good and typical example of the quality of their ability to handle criticism. They revert to some knee-jerk spazz out and that's all they every have.

Such stupid people.

Must have been tough finding a pic of him using only one hand to drink water

Hilarious that he pleaded the fifth after ridiculing others.

Attached: 1660175967980052.jpg (752x499, 77.29K)

kek

Attached: 4jcp4p.jpg (500x543, 69.2K)

The only consistency with cuckservatives is hypocrisy. They already 180ed to "defund the fbi" from "back the blue"

>keep pushing we will kill a cop and trespass and get arrested again just watch us

shut up you little pussy

you won't do shit pussy mental illness trumptard

>if you punish the criminals i worship I'll get violent

You'll do it either way lol

Anyone that supports Dirty Donald is a fucking moron. You ever notice how they are ALWAYS shitty people? The 5 or so morons I know support Donald are people I can't fucking stand but am friends with by association. Fuckers who don't pay their child support and whine about women because they couldn't get laid on a deserted island with 100 women. It's literally a split between the weakest, dumbest, shittiest faggots vs everyone else. We need to stop these people from breeding.

A few sterilized themselves with horse paste, its a start!

No one has to push you fucking moron. You faggots walk around stepping on rakes smashing yourself in the face all day. You've been a shit, worthless human your entire life. You're a faggot and deep down you know it, you know you're weak. You know everyone laughs at you. You're a pathetic excuse for a man

Thats why they want fascism, because they're so pathetic

>not understanding the nuance between the FBI and normal cops on the beat
Intelligence isnt your strong suit.

We dont like Trump. We just hate you.

>being retarded as a coping mechanism
Neat!

hurr durr obamagate