Post what makes your dick unique, that is how you (or your girlfiend) would tell it...

Post what makes your dick unique, that is how you (or your girlfiend) would tell it. I have this spiky thing below the head.

Attached: n.jpg (1168x1560, 90.24K)

thats a disease

Attached: 1540123143641.jpg (1024x862, 63.4K)

what disease?

That's actually PPP and completely normal

Lol "my girl know me by my special case of genital warts!"

you mean hpv

"How your girlfriend would tell it"

Yeah guys my bf's dick looks like it was on fire and then put out with a screwdriver

how on earth is this papiloma virus?
i have had this for as long as i remember and i am fine.

Pearly penile papules

>You must be 18 or older to post on this site
or just wizard?

i had that when i first brought the skin down on my dick at 15 . but now 40's not there anymore from fucking so much

Attached: whatisthis.jpg (1168x1560, 181.13K)

I wear a 0g CBR Prince Albert, and a 4g frenum barbell. the PA would be 00g, but I can't find a CBR or circular barbell in that size that will stay. I got a 00g curved barbell, but the ball ends keep pulling through 'cause they're too small, but actual quality jewelry in that size is really expensive.

for real, is this disease or normal?

someone respond.

I have a very thick frenulum, which I think is responsible for me orgasming incredibly powerfully. Like fully body shakes groaning like a wounded boar type shit

I have a mole on my glans. Or its melanoma

Skin tag maybe?

You've had it checked out right?
That's how you get penile cancer and end up with it lopped off, don't delay with that shit

Attached: 0ga PA.jpg (1600x1200, 936.4K)

need to see it rolled forward, not on the creased skin. But it probably is a wart. hpv is common as hell

What was the experience like getting it pierced?

Mine's cute and smol, from hrt shrinking it.
Like I'm circumcised but my stuff has shrunken so much it has kinda receded into itself and now the head, little bigger than my thumbnail, is half covered.

It's the beginning of warts or potentially very early herpes moron. Yes it's a disease, very special

>growths on dick
>normal
Cope harder

Genital herpes, congrats!