Why is it that people hate Bill Gates so much? I'm asking because I barely know anything about the man

Why is it that people hate Bill Gates so much? I'm asking because I barely know anything about the man.

Attached: devill gates.jpg (267x400, 17.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.mit.edu/posts/my-apology-regarding-jeffrey-epstein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He crushed most of his competitors in the mid 90 with borderline illegal, and in some cases outright illegal, tactics and as a result the only one left from that time period is the apple mac.
commondore amiga? fucking gone. acorn pc? dead. SGI, DEC and Sharp's x68000 line? who even remembers those guys?

>crushed most of his competitors in the mid 90 with borderline illegal, and in some cases outright illegal, tactics
Proof?

Mosaic & Netscape, gone. Not to mention that he's a globohomo.

literally just look at their litigation history
US vs. Microsoft alone has some serious shit

It's easily searchable. It's common knowledge.

Stop embarrassing yourself lmao

you a fanboy shill or the soy cunt himself?

>US vs. Microsoft
but who won tho?

ALL major tech companies have been sued by governments from around the world.

Don't mean shit.

You just envy of success.

Let's say they were legal, wouldn't that just be ordinary business? It's basically modern warfare and how is that different from any other company/successful business man?

I know people dislike Musk as well but not to the same degree, right?

Besides, wouldn't anyone do the same in their position? Seems like a bunch of hypocrisy or jealousy to me.

he was hanging around with Epstein
he probably wasn't fucking kids with Epstein but that's what happens when you hang out with prolific child rapists I guess

Calm down little man

Sure but he wasn't the only one, no? There are a bunch of other people who don't get the same hate who however did fuck some children/teenagers.

US vs Microsoft was a huge deal both at the time and in terms of the history of the internet and computing since then
I get that you were just a cum squirt in your father's smallberries at the time so you don't know but... you don't know

Bill by the hair of his chinny chin chin, mainly by investing (more like donating) money to apple and a few other select competitors he allowed to survive and stay afloat.
his tactics in many way were comparable to John D Rockefeller in sheer ruthlessness. And while you are right most big tech are just as bad now, gates practically invented big tech with his tactics. He even has a head start by spying on his customers starting the XP era.

um... I mean there were a lot of people who probably didn't fuck kids with Epstein who have lost their jobs, been forced to resign, or otherwise had their cozy situation destroyed
MIT Media lab for one
media.mit.edu/posts/my-apology-regarding-jeffrey-epstein/

>US vs Microsoft
kek

you are probably referring to the netscape vs ms browser tissy fit.

ms de-bundled and netscape is now firefox

everybody wins sport

in fact, ff is bigger than edge

mobile is dominated by android/linux and apple os

you are making shit up
your envy is obvious

>ms de-bundled
only in europe eurofag

>Bill by the hair of his chinny chin chin
Is that what the judge ruled? By his chin right?

face it, you're a grumpy boomer who only knows the name Gates

what about Ellison? why is he not as evil?

what about Zuckerberg?

I can go on and on but we all know you only know bill Gates

What is your point?

And again, what is your point?

university of washington, suffocation and chemical cocktails to talk with aliens to receive technology and discuss human blood sacrifice

Could you be more wrong?

>only in europe
.... and that's why europe internet is superior than usa.....

ms got shook down for political showmanship
Gates did more for this planet than the politicians hanging from his jock

>what about Ellison? why is he not as evil? what about Zuckerberg?
>And while you are right most big tech are just as bad now
do you even finish reading shit before you post?

>do you even finish reading
didn't need to
I know your type
Gates dared to charge people for software and the linux home brew pedos shreeeked

He pioneered the software industry and helped launch an industry worth trillions

You just butthurt because you aren't smart

so basically >fanboy shill

Most of these guys were from other nations and failed in the marketplace despite the US not being a major part in said failure.

It's called knowledge.
You should learn it.

Gates made history.
He's literally a better person than you.
You just jelly of his superior intellect and wealth.

the same argument can literally be made for hitler edgelord

Father was a Eugenisist. Which means he wants to control the population and believes that certain people should live and other shouldn't. He created dangerous poisons and peddled them off as "vaccines"
He is buying up all the farmland and going to use it for GMO or fake meat production.
He is an evil person along with the likes of Klaus Shwab, George Soros, etc
Watch "meet Bill gates"
4 part series by the corbet report. (Not colbert report) James's Corbet watch it on bitchute or odysee because Google bans everything it doesn't like.

Recently it's because he helped fund vaccination efforts. Before that it was because he was a dick who basically stole Microsoft from his partner. Other than that, there's nothing.

>for hitler
If Gates were alive during ww2, he would have killed hitler and wiped out germany single handed.

Vaccines.

That nigga just sucks, computers are gay as hell

>Google bans everything it doesn't like.

Falsified facts.
That's what google calls it.
We call them lies.

Bill Gates family is prestine and obviously superior to you.

stay mad
stay jelly