Untitled

Attached: 53D56862-D7D5-49AE-986C-2CDAD99E5A62.jpg (840x794, 363.29K)

Imagine being this guy?

Attached: mfw.jpg (251x240, 10.43K)

Viktor

This, any sane person should vote for big tech. If you don't, they will never forget.

>the TV.
>The media.
>The tech companies.
>Their followers.
obsess much?

So what are they suggesting people in TV, media, tech, etc. do?

"I'm a former leftist who is disillusioned by left-wing extremism." usually translates to "I'm a former leftist who realized he could make more money pandering to MAGA idiots." Just like Tim Poole, Sargon of Akkad, Elon Musk, etc. It's a marketing strategy they're using and has nothing to do with their personal values.

Lolz, moderate/normal liberals are now considered conservative

I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a progressive.
I'm voting all Democrat in September, October and November. The right is absolutely insane.
It's not a fringe group.
It's the shitty trucks.
It's Fox News. The fossil fuel industry.
Any moderate or normal liberal should say something.

Saging.
Left leaning folk literally just want to help people. Sure there are some idiots and weirdos in their ranks but that's true of any group.
Conservatives want, what, a strange dominance over other other peoples' lives and the world, religious, traditional values (which are fine but do not force them on others), a singular prescribed language and culture in a nation of immigrants, don't care about the poor or other people really at all, bodily autonomy to the degree that it can hurt others...

I just don't get it.

I think the idea is that you stop using their bullshit so they lose all of their revenue. It's entirely made up of data sales/ad rev

Hey, man. I just think speaking freely, having gun rights, and not living in a city are more important issues than subsidized Healthcare. If you gave me a candidate who did all of those things, they would be my pick. It's not my fault you swore loyalty to some people who you will never even meet.

These people are gatekeepers.
They're trying to steer the conversation away from the fact that Hitler did nothing wrong and coincidentally happens to be the most lied about man in history.

Attached: 3e2509b9c842ea4d6e92.jpg (736x1003, 159.06K)

I'm not a Vegan. I'm not a Giant Vagina.
I'm voting all Broccoli in November. The COW is absolutely MAD.
It's not a fringe group.
It's the vacant stare.
It's Beef Prices. The foam coming from the mouth.
Any moderate or normal dietician should say something.

you fucked it up massively fuckin dipshit, go back before I find your fuckin ip address

Attached: 1943AF68-D37C-4E72-B7FF-49B6ABE9C39D.jpg (768x1024, 72.32K)

I'm not a Doctor. I'm not a Woman.
I'm voting all Abortions in November. The robed nigger is absolutely insane.
It's not a fringe group.
It's the higher crime rate in 15 years.
It's more school taxes. The church cults.
Any moderate or whore should say something.

>i'm going to vote for one right-wing party but not the other right-wing party because i fear the left even though the left has virtually no political or economic power
kek

>the fossil fuel industry
You sound like a faggot

Conservatives want the government to fuck off. Anything else and you’re projecting.

>I for one welcome our new AI overlords

What would you have said?
"BIG OIL!" Like a retarded liberal college kid?
Or maybe, Oil, Gas, and Coal company - like an annoying afternoon financial news host?

Or maybe you're just a fucking trog that doesn't know what those words mean?

Learn some fucking geo-political word play moron.