Why would he plead the fifth if he has nothing to hide?

Why would he plead the fifth if he has nothing to hide?

Attached: 908.jpg (618x455, 21.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMyh7ko9L2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well he gotta hide his shiny ass head under that wig

Attached: 8F539B3F-9890-4B01-830F-EAAEA68F146A.jpg (320x180, 11.99K)

He's got nothing to hide, he just does it to own the libs

my god shut the fuck up about politics

No one with a brain really cares tbh.

Wow, he really showed them then.

Shhh. Just let the think they're not idiots.

Just like that moron in Texas sending spics to new york and washington. He's so tough on immigration, that he literally gives them a free bus ride to a place where immigrants are welcome, that'll show them.

If the raid was so "unlawful" and he did nothing wrong, why not prove it by releasing the search warrant his attorneys publicly confirmed they are in possession of? Wouldn't this all be much easier if he simply told us what they were looking for and exactly why he is innocent of this alleged crime?

Attached: hitchcock.jpg (648x800, 117.12K)

Yea, ruin an ongoing investigation by showing you documents that you will say are fake or bullshit. Great idea.

Any Forums is codeword for nu-Any Forums

This again? It's a legal maneuver, many use it. You should do some research instead of proudly advertising your total ignorance for all to see.

When exactly has he plead the fifth?

Today, specifically today

Yes many do and they are legally allowed to. The funny part is donnys previous comments on people who plead the 5th

Attached: 1660170317375290.jpg (763x506, 52.7K)

Cuz ain't nobody got time fo that

Attached: 5749086709348726098.jpg (743x560, 147.93K)

...because "anything you say can and WILL be used against you in a court of law". If you say ANYTHING to anyone but your lawyer, you're literally retarded.

For four hours. “Same answer.”. Over, and over, and over, ...

98-148
his lifetime

Attached: 1660137252409631.webm (548x412, 1.57M)

>He's got nothing to hide, he just does it to own the libs
I hope you're aware the literal legal purpose of pleading the 5th is to prevent yourself from being incriminated in other crimes. What other crimes are you hiding from, Don?

youtube.com/watch?v=hMyh7ko9L2g

Fucking hypocrite.

Legal maneuver huh?

Attached: Dts3utiXQAA8rTz.jpg (752x499, 77.29K)

>Why would he plead the fifth
because in spite of whatever it is, it is his right to. Why do you feel the need to whine about rights?

See post above yours stable genius

>What other crimes are you hiding from, Don?
Crimes that involve pissing on russian whores, probably. So what?

I don't care about him crying about it, I'm not the one that was so butthurt that I felt the need to make a thread about some feelings getting hurt. Cope