Why do they wear t-shirts?

Why do they wear t-shirts?

Attached: caprio fatty.png (768x768, 1006.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they don't want to indulge in sin

they're soldiers of Christ

they are fat

They're half mexicans

>jonah hanging out with leo

wtf bros he literally did it, he made a friend

because with shirts on it's a single thread on Any Forums and without them on it's another epic meme to make fun of them being fat and old like elon musk for half a week

This but Leo doesn't care he is just doing it because Jonah is his homie

Uhhh she isn't wearing a shirt.
It doesn't look like she's wearing anything at all

Leo wore a t-shirt because fat Jonah was wearing one and he didn’t want his bro to feel mogged since they’re there to have a good time

imagine having a friend that does shit like this just to be your bro and give you one less thing to be fucked up about so you can relax

>Brad Pitt treated Jonah as shit
>Leonardo DiCaprio treats him with dignity and like a friend
Really telling

Because if they have even 3lbs extra fat on their stomach the news rags will run “Male Celebrities Have Dad Boda but Still Want to Date Young Hot Women” hit pieces while simultaneously making all kinds of excuses for female celebrities being fat as shit.

damn she's got some fat titties

It's a pigskin thing. They wear shirts so their delicate hepidermis doesn't get filled with tumors after two minutes in the sun

Brad Pitt seems like a really humorless, dry person. A chore to actually be around.

kek thats never stopped leo before, hes just being a bro

Attached: 2-7.png (1200x1618, 3.35M)

Leo knows how it feels
He's played the Irish on multiple occasions

Why did he say it?
youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

Attached: 1565776311924.jpg (1280x720, 42.94K)

Sharks are less likely to attack you if you have a shirt on. Wanna know hoe I knoe this? Because nobody with a shirt on has been attacked by a shark. but many shirtless people have

By most accounts I’ve heard Jonah Hill has an attitude problem. The Chads and Brads of the world have pity on lesser men and want to help lift them up, but only if those lesser men aren’t assholes, in which case Chad and Brad simply have contempt for them.

Oh shit new failed nigger attempt at a racial slur just dropped.

>I've heard
Just stop lol

>new

not that guy but "pigskin" is really old.

Leo is a mensch confirmed

I know absolutely 0% about the personal lives of these men but I'm pretty 100% sure that Brad is a dickhead who doesn't take his job that seriously and just phones it in while Leo actually respects the craft and fucking pours himself into every role instead of showing up for twenty minutes to drop some quips and punch a nazi. Jonah is better served with Leo as his friend

The Leo/Jonah friendship is kino

Attached: 1644705497549(no sound).webm (480x324, 359.38K)

>they're soldiers of Christ
>Jonah Hill
Yeah man, Jonah is a big time protector of the faith

They fell in by accident.

Brad's a far better actor than Leo though.

>drop some quips and punch a nazi.

inglorious basterds is a great movie. seethe

its a fat person thing

Attached: FATFUCK.jpg (438x616, 34.73K)

I actually don't even dislike brad's acting that much but holy shit that was one of his worst roles come on dude

They didn't want to embarrass the girl by showing they've got bigger tits than her.

Not at all, he was hilarious in it.

I was a pudgy kid but thinned out during high school and got chubby again after college, but wearing a shirt is such a beta move. People don't care if you're fat, but you're telling them you care.

you're a retard

>People don't care if you're fat, but you're telling them you care
goddamn, well put

I went to Beverly Hills HS with her along with Elsie Hewitt. She has been balling Leo a few days after she turned 18. Before Leo she only banged Jews and a Muslim.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73.9K)

I genuinely like wearing clothes more than being naked. It's not even about being fat, I would feel the same if I were shredded like a greek god. I put clothes on before I go shit in the morning. The heavier the cloth, the better it feels. The best are heavy hoodies.

if leo is wearing one just to make jonah feel better then that's the most based shit i've seen a celebrity do

You can tell you guys don't go outside. They do it so they don't get sunburn, which happens much faster in water you autists.

Attached: Leo loli.jpg (634x793, 187.31K)

lmao it doesn't happen faster in water

haha imagine...

Attached: 1660164164806496.gif (221x244, 1.64M)

> People don't care if you're fat, but you're telling them you care
You are absolutely correct, remember going to the beach with my ex and she told me to take my shirt off because no one cared.

There’s bound to be fatter people than you there anyways

What if Jonah is fat therefore wears the shirt and Leo wears it to make it seem more normal.

what?? is this a joke? how can you even put brad pitt in the category of good actors?

despite the climate shit leo pushes, he seems like a genuinely good dude on a personal level

dont have to wear sunscreen tho

Has that been bugging since 2015?
That was 7 years ago

"I bet he's a good person" is always such bullshit

Based Leo. What a bro.

this. not wearing clothes not only feels more physically vulnerable but feels rude to everyone around you as well. its like not wearing shoes

please go back to r*ddit

Just stop being a fat faggot.

>I genuinely like wearing clothes more than being naked. It's not even about being fat,
Yes, yes it is.

he's ashamed of being fat

sorry brad you get to wait on the boat while my bro and I splash dumb whores with water. problem? stay on land next time faggot

If youre white and have ever spent the entire week at the beach, youd know that your skin burns much easier in the water.

I don't think he did, Leo just isn't a good actor

this. Leo is a bro

Non Meds pretending to swim is always hilarious

You have -8 seconds to explain why you fat fucks aren't 5 inches from wet naked titties like Jonah right now when you've never been humiliated on national TV before.