Is there any scientist that can explain what would happen if you strangle one of its heads to death and leave the other...

Is there any scientist that can explain what would happen if you strangle one of its heads to death and leave the other one alive??

Attached: 3C633CF5-F20E-4B6C-A9F5-1584056C8B32.jpg (1200x1200, 118.81K)

If I remember right I believe each head controls different parts of the body. Regardless if one dies they both die. The rot and decay would spread

Yeah but would I go to jail???

crush syndrome, one goes both go

They share a blood supply. One head dies it will poison the blood, causing sepsis and multi system organ failure.

Since they share a vagina, do you have to secure consent from both to fuck one of them?

Attached: conjoined blowjob.jpg (475x571, 52.62K)

doubt

Keeeeek!!!

Is you're having sex with one of them and the other doesn't like it.. Are you raping one of them???

Well that depends.
This would be true for a hanging with a drop or a strangulation that interrupts blood flow long enough for necrosis to set in in the brain.

If it's a blood strangulation that required little force and was maintained just long enough to ensure death, then it depends on how their circulatory system works. Apparently they have two hearts operating in the same circulatory system, and independent nervous systems. The independant nervous systems might mean the heart of the dead one would stop beating after beating erratically for a while, or it might just keep beating erratically as the sympathic system shuts off. The second option is more likely if the living heart is strong enough to maintain perfusion in the coronal arteries, which sounds somewhat unlikely but not impossible.
If the living heart is strong enough to ensure circulation in the whole body, I see no reason why any tissue should undergo necrosis. It'd be the same as any kind of paralysis, with the central nervous system unresponsive but still made of living tissue. However, she'd be hemiplegic for sure.
Actually, you can probably think of the whole situation as hemiplegia with an extra head.

Is that real?

When you stimulate the vagina to orgasm do both heads vocalize the orgasm?

If the one head is asleep, can the other sneak in a sneaky rub without the other knowing?

If the right one wants to get off and the left one does the rubbing is that gay or incest?

Attached: look-at-it-turkish.gif (220x123, 46.22K)

I think this happened to Chang and Eng. One died and then the other died shortly after.... Like a couple hours.

The two-headed girl is, the bj is shooped.

If one of them swallows a group of guys cum are they both full???

>If the right one wants to get off and the left one does the rubbing is that gay or incest?
Retarded question, they're two people, siamese twins, it's obviously incest.

Or it could be both gay and incestuous?

Attached: 6222808a0ff04.image.jpg (400x235, 10.81K)

You still have a dead organ regardless. A second heart that is eventually not beating is a massive disruption to bloodflow, and while a vegetable brain may be non-functioning but still 'alive' (preventing necrotic damage to the whole system) the same cannot be said for the heart and other parts it controls. Even if the other heart is strong enough to continue functioning even with the added strain of a dead heart interrupting the flow (disregarding its degradation and eventual rupture), you still have the fact that the remaining brain does not control everything, and without suitable moderation, bloodflow alone is not enough to keep them functional.

I’d rather get a sloppy, gagging, deepthroat blowjob from one and once the other was completely disgusted, I’d cum on the other’s face.
Then make my half lick the other clean.

>without suitable moderation, bloodflow alone is not enough to keep them functional.
I agree with your other points about the interrupted circulatory system making survival very unlikely, but bloodflow alone is definitely enough to keep most of the body functional. That's how you nurture tissue awaiting graft in the abdomen of patients, it's how paraplegic people still have legs that do not rot, how hemiplegic people can still digest food. A severed nerve and an unresponsive brain are the same, from organs' perspective.
And a heart that gets no message from the brain keeps beating at a set (way too fast) rate as long as it gets oxygen. I think that might be the best chance for living past one of the brains' death.

Jesus Christ the legalese of fucking these freaks is unreal.

Attached: 1632663404591.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

If you commit murder you go to jail. It doesn't matter if the person you killed was part of a collective host body and the rest of the body survived. It would be a first in human history but from a legislative standpoint it makes no difference.

Attached: Brain.jpg (1595x897, 161.15K)