In need of $2800

Please help me.
These are my tits. My (man)boobs.
I hate them.
I had them since i was a child, and been hating them for the past 20 years.
I found out 5 years ago that it's a medical condition called gynecomastia, and that there's actually surgery for it, meant to take out the overgrown breast tissue.
It has been my biggest wish since to get this surgery.
I die with shame whenever I need to take my shirt off and someone sees my chest.
As I am 30 now, I see my life slowly slipping away, having lived most of my youth with this shame.
Every time I go out in public even with a t-shirt on, my moobs are sticking out. It is the most humiliating feeling I woudln't wish anyone to feel.

I work as a software dev, in eastern europe/Hungary, but my wage is only enough for me to survive here, and rent, since I have no friends or family here.
Half a year ago I've published my own app on the google play store, I posted it here, Habit Bird. I tried, I really tried to make something of myself, in my life, but it has all failed so far. Success is harder than we think it is.
While I am working on another project, I really don't have the time to wait years until/if it ever bears any fruit. But I am not giving up yet.

I've learnt my lesson in not waiting. So, and I am (very, very) ashamed to do this, but here I am, begging for a donation to realize my biggest wish.
I'd need about $2800 for this surgery. Every dollar helps, and every dollar goes to this surgery. I don't need material things to buy.

If anyone wants to help, it would mean the world to me. And I'll keep this thread updated if anyone decides to help.
Thanks.
paypal.me/sparklemaster

Attached: 1115.jpg (644x1260, 173.21K)

Thanks for making me feel better about my average body op.
Have you tried lifting yet?

cute tummy, post moar

Of course. Funny thing is, the skinnier I got, the more prominent my moobs became.
Please help.

You are just skinnyfat. Start lifting and you'll get a well defined chest.

Really doesn't look like a massive issue, and losing some weight should help.

Don't believe you should feel that bad about it.

Lifting isn't supposed to make you skinny.

Mmmmm post more photos I’m so close

I've been watching gynecomastia surgery footage to feel better

Attached: 1112.jpg (489x542, 34.43K)

This

Lifting is not fixing this. There's a reason it's a medical condition and the only treatment is surgery.
Still $0 :(

Attached: 1113.jpg (654x1301, 108.77K)

Literally just do some bench presses every week and you'll have pecs instead. Come on OP.

I've been literally exercising every single day for the past ~6 years, push ups, planking daily. Also swimming.
Please don't blame me. It's easy when you've been born without this conditon. I didn't choose this.sxrdhp

You are going to have big boobies forever OP big mommy milkers and milk tank milkies

>Wide hips + tits.
Maybe become a trap like nature intended. :^)

Just wear a girl's training bra. It will hold those puppies closer to your body and minimize jiggling. That and avoiding the freezer aisle should help. Good luck.

>These are my tits. My (man)boobs.
i've seen worst cases of gynotits user, stop being a retard

It's not gynecomastia, it's a complete absence of muscle tone. Exercise for once in your life.

nigga you look like a tranny

Take a knife to a nipple and maybe we'll talk, bitch tits.

No. You haven't. Don't lie to us user. It's excruciatingly obvious that you sit in front of a computer all day and don't work out.

You will never be a woman.

Reported for begging. Sage.

start an only fans and larp as a tranny = ez money

How sweet, thanks