Ohhhh they raided my house! We're the FBI durhhh durhhh durhhh!!!! I'm untouchable and above the "law" lmfao buncha...

Ohhhh they raided my house! We're the FBI durhhh durhhh durhhh!!!! I'm untouchable and above the "law" lmfao buncha dumb niggers

Attached: 2124396daa462fe1f33342d5e26650399f-17-trump-serge-kovaleski.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 41.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/factchecks/2017/may/16/james-risch/does-president-have-ability-declassify-anything-an/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rent free, faggot.

When they discover the truth behind this raid it's going to be the greatest conspiracy ever even bigger than Watergate. Screenshot this.

Why is the asshole keeping classified documents anyway? Does he even know?

>most investigated man of all time
>not shit found

lol

lol you guys have no idea how american justice systems work
nobody is going to believe any 'evidence' if they even found any in a raid when he wasn't even there
it would be written off as planted and he would be innocent as he is
he's the one who made it a felony to remove presidential documents
do you think he would do that and then take them?
come on, foreigners, think for yourselves for once in life

So quick question. Is he monitoring the situation?

Yeah all the people posting what a PoS he is are going to be in for a shock when the truth comes out. All he's ever tried to do is reignite the spirity of american democracy I don't know what everyone's probably with him is

wow you are seething HARD you white trash retard lmfao.

>reignite the spirit of american democracy

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ask me how i know you couldn't get into college, bootlicking shit-for-brains

No. You're an idiot. Not one thing of what you said is true.

Just because he didn't recognise the minority voice of the ultra anarchist left in America didn't mean he didn't try to heal the rift between everyone else. Grow up peabrain.

yeah
what the fuck is wrong with making america great again?
what the fuck is wrong with america first policies?
what the fuck is wrong with our country doing shit for our country?
it is only foreigners and immigrants attempting to demonize the man, because they literally fear american democracy and freedoms
fuck em
ask me how i know you aren't american (hint: you worship college)
>i can't disprove anything u say so i call u idiot ha i win!
ok retard

The same freedoms that conservacucks are always trying to take away? Republicans need to get fucked and die. Sick of these fucking Maga idiots. If there was a civil war I'd be the first to hunt these fucking Trump niggers down.

reminder that a president can declassify literally anything, at anytime, -in anyway-. it's impossible for a president to mishandle classified material.

Based. Trump just wanted to reunite a divided America and put us back on the map as the world's only superpower. Look what happened to the world since he left the oval office

This is dead fucking wrong, the president does not have the power to declassify documents, you retard. Stop making this shit up.

Attached: kekkles.jpg (2544x1531, 350.69K)

He is your far left fact checker. Get wrecked dick licker.

politifact.com/factchecks/2017/may/16/james-risch/does-president-have-ability-declassify-anything-an/

>what the fuck is wrong with making america great again?
america was great the whole time if you weren't in some shithole red state with third world services
>what the fuck is wrong with america first policies?
you can't ignore the world and just hope everything turns out okay
we either take responsibility or it all falls to shit
cry if you want, shitboy, but that's the facts
>what the fuck is wrong with our country doing shit for our country?
republicans have shat on every major investment bill for decades that they could
they just want to cut taxes, live in gated communities and drive armored limos to gated clubs.
obviously not your bottom dweller republican, who are the ones the armored limos are there to keep safe from. they just tell those fucks libs want to suck jesus out of mary's snatch behind a 7/11 and the dumb fucks vote against themselves every time
>it is only foreigners and immigrants attempting to demonize the man, because they literally fear american democracy and freedoms
I'm a white american guy and I say trump was a fucktard that tried his best to hurt our position with allies while sucking dictator cock the whole time he was in office. fuck that orange shit. so it ain't just foreigners
>fuck em
no. fuck you.

>t. foreigner
exactly man, it's pretty pathetic we have slow joe and his crack smoking son parading around the white house full of literal niggers now
>t. foreigner / immigrant mutt who doesn't understand how great american countryside is
fuck off, juan from california

As if California doesn't have countryside when the central valley is nothing but. Maybe explore some of the country you claim to love dipshit. I live in Texas currently but have visited a lot of the states. And I'm not G4g4am

thanks for confirming you're a californian spic
texas is no better, you're full of immigrants there as well, city boy rodriguez

Get new cope, your poverty is showing

Attached: 1639661268658.gif (498x370, 1.54M)