Libs and niggers, please explain this to me

Libs and niggers, please explain this to me.
How is it white people's fault that niggers commit half of all homicides when they make up only 13% of the population? Serious question.

Attached: floyd.png (860x645, 442.61K)

transphobes killed georgina floyd

According to the FBI's Supplementary Homicide Report (SHR), black men committed 36 percent of all homicides and accounted for 52 percent of homicide victims. White men committed 30 percent of murders and accounted for 43 percent of murder victims. In terms of skin color, when there was one perpetrator and one victim, 81 percent of all white victims were killed by white perpetrators and 89 percent of black victims were killed by black perpetrators.

Doesnt give you permission to murder people that arent doing anything at all

Muh Baybay Dindu NUffin!!

take any city, include only the homicides committed by white peepo
look at the homicide rates by gini coefficient
you will see the same disparity
if you aren't a complete retard you can extrapolate from above

Oh looks its a white liberal stating that black people cant help but commit murder because of poverty. Acting like Black people are Aladdin stealing bread in a third world country and ignoring the vast amount of gang related killings from fatherless over emotional niglets.

It's all because black people not represented in white media enough. After Rings of Power and Wakanda Forever release everything will be different.

Its not even 13%, 7% are black men 1% are black men age 18-30 and obviously not all black men in this demographic commit murder. So its literally less than 1% demographic committing half of all homicides.

nigga, did I say anything about black people?
i said look at the homicide rates committed by whiteys and explain why this disparity shows up in the data every single time, every fucking city if you include the gini coeff
what is your explanation for this, lets hear it

You're just making poverty as an excuse for murder in a first world country. All you are saying is that there is a correlation between poverty and crime, the fact there are more poor white people kind of shits all over the liberal narrative of white privilege doesn't it? the raw fact is there are MORE poor white people and yet Blacks still commit murder at a vastly higher rate.Stop making excuses for your fatherless, hedonistic and entitled culture that leaves black people forever dead last in everything but crime.

Its the truth though, he was murdered. The cops that did it were convicted. Its no use denying it.

because white people are straight pussys when it comes to those things..

Attached: ScreenHunter 9096.jpg (481x736, 15.77K)

>white people poverty
lol
when white people say poverty it means they couldn't get the extra large fry
nigger poverty means their kids didn't eat for 2 days
but ignore all that, lets hear your explanation on the strong correlation of crime & poverty among whiteys. why do poor whiteys commit disproportionately more criming than rich whiteys
let us hear it. if poverty has nothing to do with it you might have an alternate explanation right

I like how niggers need special laws to make sure whites don't accidentally wipe them out in the name of progress but you think we're the pussies kek. Ooga booga wooden shield and spears don't beat aircraft and drones genius

Verification not required

Poverty plays a huge role nobody is denying that. But accounting for poverty niggers are still massively overrepresented.

Nobody actually thinks that. It's nit a serious question. You are not a serious person. You don't deserve to have your questions answered.

okay good first start, at least you accepted poverty has a role, unlike the other retards here
now tell me, is the disparity among poor vs rich whiteys exactly the same as if you take the entire population and look at crime vs poverty alone, ignoring race
if yes, why do you think race has anything to do with it

Lol, listen to the libtard.
"Everyones opinion matter.
Unless ou are asking a question that offends me, then your opinion doesnt matter."

Africans literally think USA niggers are ungrateful retarded faggots. Shooting someone to take their Jordanzzz is not poverty. Niggers fail everywere they exist no matter how much the government dumbs things down for them.

>Africans literally think
did they tell you that? are they your cousins or something

bro, explain it to us. how do you account for it?