Hey, Rick Harrison from Pawn Stars here

I'm here to ask the moderators of this website to ban the users that are faking the death of my beloved son on a daily basis. Failure to do so will result in me and my son taking legal action.

Attached: 20220810_094506.jpg (359x478, 36.29K)

KILL YOURSELF EUSTACE
You're a fat mentally ill fucking tranny. When are you gonna give poppa and momma EUSTACE a rest from taking care of their shit loving insane troon son and blow your fucking brains out?

Attached: 1660139199548852m.jpg (516x1024, 104.72K)

Time stamp and tits bigger faggot

I meant to say nigger faggot

Is Eustace the same person as Animaterr Man now? You aren't making sense

So you are one of these jerks that posts these fake death threads of my beloved sun?

Attached: 20220810_095143.png (345x464, 238.25K)

RIP :(

>Sun

FUCK OFF ANIMATERR FAGGOT

What about Chum? He's like a son to you... Right?

> MAJOR UPDATE
> There is currently a big fight going on between UMC (Nevada) physicians and Rick.

> Apparently Corey had a legal paper signed declaring he doesnt want any external breathing or resuscitation in case of an emergency.

> But switching everything off means the end now, its all what keeps him alive.
> Rick doesnt accept the current neurological state and doesn't accept the paper. He claims it's not valid because Corey wasn't mentally sound when he signed it.
> Currently lawyers are getting involved and local UMC security has been set on elevated readiness levels.
> So far no ultimate decision has been made as the raging dispute is still taking going on.
> Although technically he is "braindead" already but some experts claim his state may improve at some point in time....
> This would be a miracle!

Attached: 34.jpg (640x476, 152.94K)

> MAJOR MOST RECENT UPDATE from UMC hospital, urology, ward 6

> It was revealed that Corey had in fact an advance directive prepared for just this very situation in which he can no longer decide for himself.

> The document clearly states that in this unfortunate case no external breathing should be performed by any machinery and such.

> However the external pneumatic device CPAP is currently the only thing keeping him alive together with the Extra corporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) which he is also rejecting in his stated will.

> Therefore the team of expert physicians in the UMC ward wants to turn off all machines on 5 pm local time.

> However Rick now sprung into action. He doesn't accept that Coreys current neurological state is final. He rejects the concurrent treatment so far and angrily called the UMC physicians "quacks" because they "botched the surgery". This created a big scene and a major freakout.

> Rick claims furthermore the document signed by Corey is invalid legally because he wasn't of sound mind when he signed it.

> However this is disputed by contemporaries who say he was not deranged when he set up the will.

> Rick wants so transfer Corey who still is not displaying any neurological activity after the hypoxic incident during surgery into another hospital.

> UMC staffers reject his and the police has been called to the scene because an angry mob has formed demanding that Corey's breathing machines are not to be turned off.

> This is an ongoing situation, and we will provide updates if feasible...

Attached: him.jpg (739x415, 24.09K)

Kill yourself

Attached: 1660140713246014.jpg (744x401, 69.27K)

He's started false-flagging his own threads now because what he was doing before wasn't quite mentally ill enough

E is currently not present, faggots
its his trollarmy

No but I support them because they’re funny and if don’t your missing the point

My condolences on the loss of your son. He will be missed.

Attached: 1640293227748.gif (418x418, 783.05K)

Sorry for your loss sir, hoss is with the old man and chumlee's chances of ever having sex now x

Promise?

No one's laughing at your shitty threads mentally ill samefagging loser.

I am a lawyer supporting my client Rick Harrison.

We know someone at UMC hospital leaked confidential information about a person which is not be named. This is an illegal act!

Local and federal law enforcement has been informed.

Do you have any information about the source of the leak?

Las Vegas Office
10161 Park Run Drive, Suite 150
Las Vegas, NV 89145

Tel: (702) 474-6400
Fax: (888) 400-8799

Attached: peter-goldstein-logo-splash.png (300x73, 7.91K)

> major update from UMC Hospital
> Corey has suffered from major complications after his surgery.
> Unfortunately a multiorgan failure occured due to septic shock which could not be controlled in time
> Corey is currently not conscious
> Corey is still connected to Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) and an external breathing machine
> Physicians suspect severe hypoxic brain damage
> It is now up to the family to decide how to proceed....

Attached: 2.jpg (640x476, 137.68K)

Pawn Stars tongue my anus

This is an act of indecency which will be recorded and processed, Sir!

We will clean up this place called "Any Forums"

Yeah, good luck with that.

Attached: 1635370995735s.jpg (99x125, 2.93K)