Weird Germans

Visited Germany recently. One thing I noticed is that they are always very serious and hardly ever smile. What's wrong with them? Are they still recovering from world war 2? This is not a joke by the way, I'm serious. Another thing is that whenever I ask them for any kind of help or ask something about their language or culture, they immediately become defensive. A few of them do try to help but they are like one in a hundred.

Attached: german_flag.png (290x174, 335)

Germans are based. They roll up their sleeves and get shit done. If you want to see a German relax and let loose, you'd better befriend a local and hang out together, or just go to Oktoberfest.

It does depend on the region, too. In what state/city where you?

>Germans are based. They roll up their sleeves and get shit done.

These are the people that decided genocide of an entire race was the efficient thing to do for national progress.

we just don't like mystery meat golems
>If you want to see a German
>go to Oktoberfest.
mutually exclusive

Ja thats our mentality you could describe it as hard from outside soft inside if you get to know some of us better you will notice were able to be friendly and relaxed just to foreign elements we are reserved and seem harsh and strict

Other peoples are figuring out that that was a pretty smart decision.

>These are the people that decided genocide of an entire race was the efficient thing to do for national progress.

Very few of the Germans alive today were involved in that, let alone alive a the time.

yeah, they was ahead of everyone. to bad that didnt work out

>>If you want to see a German
>>go to Oktoberfest.
>mutually exclusive

Not in Munich, or any of the big cities. Try smaller towns like Pfaffenhofen.

You do realize that smiling is particular to Americans, right? Almost no one outside of America smiles unless something funny or worthy of it occurs. Animals bear their teeth before they attack.

>2022 Germany: One of the great developed country in the world
>2022 Israel: Still oppressing their neighbour for a piece of land
This is not a joke by the way, I’m serious.

Look at black "people" the "gift" to society

no dude. you need to travel more.
everyone smiles except for germans.

It wasn't.
It would've been for worldwide progress

They smile for reasons. So do Russia invade Ukraine for reasons as well. Simple logic mate ;)

really depents on the area. we had some american visitors in our company and they where pretty suprised that we are smiling and having fun all the time even when working

>salty Nazi fag

Look at chinese "people" the "problem" to society

>really depents on the area. we had some american visitors in our company and they where pretty suprised that we are smiling and having fun all the time even when working

As an American working in Germany, the people there are so easy to get along with, you completely forget you are working with Germans - they are just another set of coworkers where you are having a good day at the office.

we are kinda cold to strangers but if we work together we can be very friendly for sure

You are describing almost exactly me. Outside I'm always with headphones, so I'm not slobbered by any people.

Talking is not the problem. The problem is that 99.9% of people want money or want to push some kind of subscription on you.

Every now and then you find friends through random situations. And I may miss them by shielding myself from the outside world. But it's worth it to me. It may be that I look very serious in my own world because of it.

Other countries, like Japan, are supposed to be very helpful. Are there fewer beggars?

Attached: merkel kein döner.jpg (256x256, 10.06K)

For the most part I find german men feminine and germsn women plain, loud, and unattractive. There are, thankfully, some great exceptions, and finding one is a treasure.I've noticed that the gregarious types tend to be more attractive and better suited for leadership. The few outgoing Germans I've encountered tend to be fun and successful people. Thank God the plain ones are industrious, but by God they whine a lot. It gets old listening to someone whose only conversation conteibutions are complaints.

Yes, I was about to add something like that.

You need some sort of connection to the other person - friend of a friend, coworker, school, etc. The same exists here in the states - but we tend to be more outgoing - but a lot of that is fake.
Try the west coast, specifically Los Angeles. Here you do not talk to just anyone out in public you do not know, especially if you have no good reason to do so. It was a culture shock to me when visiting other states/countries that people greet each other for no damn reason other than to be polite.

yeah talking in the grocery store queue in germany almost never happens

>Other countries, like Japan, are supposed to be very helpful. Are there fewer beggars?

Yes, Japan is quite "polite" and many of the locals would be happy to help some stranger that asked for assistance.
Homelessness there is a problem too, but they tend to leave people alone. The cops there are not all unfriendly, but they don't fuck around if you cause trouble.